Gears of War 4 who wants to party up?

• problem solved! so who wants to play some gears of war 4 with me?
    also feel free to add me Ergoknight1

• Just go to the windows store, search Gears 4 and click download.

• @LordBaztion i tried, it just says i need to buy it

• @Bigdude1 weird, do you have the latest windows update? If it doesn't work, just contact support.
    btw, I added you

• i figured it out i had, no idea how to change accounts in the store

• so i beat the game.

whats up with that ending

about her grandmother, was it queen myrrah?

• @Bigdude1 It would certainly seem so, which I think was a really cool point to end on. However if that ends up not being the case, and its just a red herring then it will have been incredibly cheap. Was hoping for a little something more after the Final Boss, but really liked the cliffhanger.

GT: MiserablePerson

• Feel free to add me on XBL. My gamertag is AcademicDex.

I live in Ireland and play mostly on weekends.

• Gamertag: Kamel Pyro

Looking for a good horde team, what's up with people quitting mid-game even when we are doing pretty well? Yesterday we beat wave 40 relatively easy and we had a pretty solid base and people just left...

About the campaign the last boss was underwhelming, didn't feel like a final boss. I get the feeling we are gonna get a DLC campaign expansion.

• Count me In, Ill be adding you guys, Elbanger

• @Pyro i agree with that, compared to the locust queen it was just eh.

still better than The Lambent Brumak

• @Pyro Horde last's a really long time and is a pretty casual mode. It's easy to justify leaving before the match is over because it feels like less of a commitment than a competitive match since you're only facing AI. It's also pretty easy to understand why someone might leave after playing for a half hour. They might just have to go.

The best way to go from wave 1 to 50 will always be in a private match with a hand picked team. Matchmaking is really just there to play if you want to jump into something for a little while.

• @TheOhrenberger Hardcore and Insane difficulties are way more fun. The only reason I'd play casual difficulty is to farm 1-20 bounties.

Private Match is definitely the ideal situation, you can also pick the map as well as start at any wave you want. (Skipping first 20 waves if I'm short on time is pretty fun.

I'm Stormcrownn on PC, I'm level 4 out of 10 on my scout, trying to get it up there so I can utilize X-ray and stuff :)

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.