Half-Minute Hero
    Patapon
    The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
    Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
    The 3rd Birthday
    Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow
    Star Ocean: First Departure
    Ys Seven

When it comes to shooting things in 3rd person I prefer to do so behind waist high walls.

• Jeanne d'Arc
    Persona 3 P
    Wipeout Pure
    Half-Minute Hero
    Patapon
    Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
    Ys Seven

Because Kingdom Hearts spin-offs add to the unruly mess of a story that this simple franchise has become and need to be stopped at all costs!

• Jeanne d'Arc
    Persona 3 P
    Wipeout Pure
    Half-Minute Hero
    Patapon
    Ys Seven

This is a revenge kill, @parasitepaladin killed my baby, Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together, so now I kill his baby :imp: !!

• I come back to this?! All the games I was really rooting for are already dead..

Jeanne d'Arc
    Persona 3 P
    Wipeout Pure
    Patapon
    Ys Seven

Never been big on rhythm games that aren't Guitar hero/Rock band.

• Good god, the carnage. Can't sleep without it getting all homicidal here :-D

@TokyoSlim Touche. ;-)

@Brandon_Reister I so agree. I've never played any of the Jak & Daxter franchise, but I'm a HUGE Ratchet & Clank fan. And not every R&C is good to begin with

And the final two games I was pulling for have died: God of War: Ghost of Sparta and Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep.

@thenerdtheword Being a massive KH fan, I agree with your premise, but not all KH spinoffs are bad: BbS and 358/2 Days are good; Chain of Memories, Re:Coded are awful. Also, Kingdom Hearts has never been simple to begin with, but yes, it is convoluted as all hell. :-P

• Jeanne d'Arc
    Persona 3 P
    Wipeout Pure
    Ys Seven

I simply can not let a racing game win.

• Jeanne d'Arc
    Persona 3 P
    Ys Seven

If we killed off FFT for being a port, I'm killing off P3P for the same reason. It's also a bad port. At least tactics improved on the original material, P3P did not.

• Jeanne d'Arc
    Ys Seven

We all know The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky will probably win this, because it is by far the best game left on this list, and it is considered to be one of the best games on the PSP period, so I'll take it down, it simply can't be on this filthy list ;)!

• @TokyoSlim :'( It improved a few things

Jeanne d'Arc
    Ys Seven

Never really like the Syphon Filter games, and all of the remaining ones seem far more appealing

• @BlazingBahamut You have some really weird reasons for killing games

• @bard91 said in Kill Your Babies!: PSP Edition:

@BlazingBahamut You have some really weird reasons for killing games

@Bard91, I like an upset, that is all there is to it, not that weird no? And you should really try to play one of the PSX Syphon Filter games, they really are good!!

• @bard91 IMO, none of the things it "improved" made up for removing 1/3 of a dimension from most of the game, the animated cutscenes, and The Answer. They trimmed a huge section of the game away to be able to fit it on a UMD.

• @TokyoSlim said in Kill Your Babies!: PSP Edition:

@bard91 IMO, none of the things it "improved" made up for removing 2/3 of a dimension from most of the game, the animated cutscenes, and The Answer. They trimmed a huge section of the game away to be able to fit it on a UMD.

I completely agree with you @TokyoSlim, but at the same time I am still glad it was released on the PSP. Persona needs as much exposure as it can get, certainly back then, and it is working, more people than ever are excited for Persona 5!

• @BlazingBahamut Too late. There's no Persona Games on the PSP anymore. :)

There's only a historical tactical RPG, a remake, and one original game left.

• @TokyoSlim, yeah, I know :disappointed: , let us hope the remake wins it ;) !

• @BlazingBahamut You may have just doomed it by saying that, but it's out of my hands. lol

• @TokyoSlim I agree that it is definitively the inferior of all versions, it is just my fanboyism crying out.

That said female social links >>>>> male social links, and Minako >>> Minato, even if there were things that didn't translate flawlessly

• alt text

• I remember killing Bioshock in a similar fashion as @TokyoSlim's reasoning for killing Crisis Core and it caused an uproar. People were rioting in the streets, demanding I kill in hate, not out of love and pity. Newspapers were printed calling me a sociopath and I was forced to live in exile. Where's that outrage now? Why aren't we banishing him to another dimension?

Either way, you are all monsters. Whatever list you've boiled this system down to, I think you've doomed the fate of this already discontinued product. Now little Jimmy isn't going to get a PSP for Christmas.

The only merciful thing to do is kill the system, not the games.

• @SabotageTheTruth It may be my easygoing nature and boyish charm.