Kill Your Babies!: PSP Edition

• alt text

• I remember killing Bioshock in a similar fashion as @TokyoSlim's reasoning for killing Crisis Core and it caused an uproar. People were rioting in the streets, demanding I kill in hate, not out of love and pity. Newspapers were printed calling me a sociopath and I was forced to live in exile. Where's that outrage now? Why aren't we banishing him to another dimension?

Either way, you are all monsters. Whatever list you've boiled this system down to, I think you've doomed the fate of this already discontinued product. Now little Jimmy isn't going to get a PSP for Christmas.

The only merciful thing to do is kill the system, not the games.

• @SabotageTheTruth It may be my easygoing nature and boyish charm.

• @SabotageTheTruth, @TokyoSlim, I'm having a blast with the "Kill Your Babies"-threads, it is all just in good fun, I hope everyone can see this as well!!

• @BlazingBahamut Yup, all in good fun here.

Except everyone always kills off my games. YOU BASTARDS! :p

• Jeanne d'Arc
    Star Ocean: First Departure
    Ys Seven

I'm taking out my favourite game left on the list and i'm doing so only because I consider it a SNES game. Sorry Musou.

• Ok, lets just rip off this duct tape shall we? X-D

@SabotageTheTruth If I remember correctly, after a healthy chat about that, it was decided that, while nonsensical to normal logic, it was and is and will continue to be, a vaild reason for playing. As far as outrage, let's just say that 1.) We all learn from each other and try to understand other people's views. 2.) That was a HUGE list you killed from, not a PSP list in which there is a far more narrow focus. 3.) Bioshock dying doesn't phase me. Killing off Crisis Core does (How my heart hurts you wretched hive of scum and villainy :-) ). And 4.) Really appreciate the exaggeration. That's really funny. And you forgot to say you were being blacklisted off the Internet :joy:

@BlazingBahamut This is such a blast. Hurts every time when I game I like dies, but that comes with the territory.

@TokyoSlim Now you know how I feel! And YOU'RE the one who killed off MY top contender!! ;-)

NOW onto the main portion of the post:

After surprising kills and forever-lasting blood feuds beginning (KIDDING!!), we've got our final two, and like most of the time, there between two entries no one really saw coming:

Jeanne d'Are
    Ys Seven

Please vote for the one you want to win by clicking the link below. I'm giving this 24 hours, so the winner will be decided at 1 p.m. EST tomorrow (Sunday). Thanks to everyone who kills and posts! You make this a lot of fun!..... Even though SOME of you (not naming names :-P ) are just crazy.

http://www.strawpoll.me/11434160

• ...>_>...

• @Brannox Your instructions were to be vicious and remorseless. Therefore I'm not even sorry for killing Crisis Core! You did this to yourself! lol

• The votes are tied 3 - 3 at the moment between Jeanne d'Arc and Ys Seven, I really think this could go either way, how exciting :) !

• @TokyoSlim True, and Kill Your Babies! IS designed for that. HOWEVER: Ya call us bastards, don't be shocked yourself when yours get taken down. :smiling_imp:

BUT this is all been bringing a smile to my face and I appreciate the back and forth. ;-)

Love and Respect <3

• In an unprecedented move, both Persona games become zombies and eat the other two candidates. Who could have seen it coming?!

Thanks for playing everyone! Zombie Persona/P3 have been determined as the best PSP games ever created. They're also working on learning necromancy to resurrect their comrade, Final Fantasy Tactics.

• Don't worry, I'm only burning my half of the money.
    alt text

• On a more serious note, are either of the remaining two games available for download through the PS store? Thanks to sir Bradly Ellis, I plan on picking up Tactics Ogre when I finish Persona 4, but I wouldn't mind scoping out these two if they survived the list.

• @SabotageTheTruth I know Jeanne d'Arc is available on Vita
    https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/jeanne-d'arc/cid=UP9000-UCUS98700_00-JEANNEDARC000000

Ys Seven, I think you can get it for Windows... but not sure.

• The votes are still tied :), 4 - 4 at the moment, this is going down to the wire :see_no_evil: !

• @BlazingBahamut how dare

at least I can vote for my second favorite.

• Time has elapsed and by the slimmest of margins, your winner for the PSP above them all is...

Jeanne d'Arc!

As always, a heartfelt thank you to everyone for your input. This list round of KYB was astonishing. Killing off a great game because its great... I won't ever understand you people :-D

Anyway, give me several minutes and I should have the next thread up and going!

• I've not played either of the remaining two so I'm abstaining from the final vote.

Never mind the final results have already been tallied >.<