Any Tokusatsu Allies?

• A simple question, are there any other fans of tokusatsu here? I'm mostly talking Super Sentai and Kamen Rider, though other series like Ultraman or Kaiju movies (most notably Godzilla) definitely count.

If anybody is curious but hasn't made the plunge, I'd highly recommend Kamen Rider Ex-Aid. It only started a few weeks ago, so you don't have to worry about catching up. It's also got a very strong video game theme, as best shown in how the main character beats the first monster of the week (spoilers obviously).

• I love GARO, does that count?

I also really loved Godzilla Final Wars and wish we got more films like that, it was all awesome all the time to ridiculous levels

• GARO absolutely counts, though admittedly it's one of those things that's just forever on my to-do list.

• Idk if I'm just hungry, but I read this as "Any Tonkatsu allies?"

• There isn't any better place to post this so I'm gonna revive this thread.

The newest Super Sentai series just started, Thief Sentai Lupinranger VS Police Sentai Patranger. As the name implies it's about a team of phantom thieves and a police squad that naturally butt heads while fighting the same common enemy. I know how much this forum loves Persona 5 so I figure this might be up your alley.

You'll never see it coming

Also, I don't even wanna talk about Kamen Rider Build because of spoilers, but let's just say it's amazing. The brakes haven't hit once so far, if anything it just keeps going full throttle.

• Kamen Rider Amazons is officially available in English on Amazon Prime (exclusively, which makes sense since it was made for Amazon Prime in Japan too) now. I think this is the first official NA release of a Kamen Rider series in forever (only other one that comes to mind is The First, which is garbo.)

https://www.amazon.com/Amazonz/dp/B07C66FF86/

oh and don't read those episode descriptions unless you're cool with massive spoilers.

• @naltmank I am 100% a tonkatsu ally