Kyle Bosman - fix the audio

• Hopefully Kyle Bosman has gotten the message by now, but he should really try to do something about the audio before continuing with Banjo Kazooie. To think that he has already completed Bubblegloop swamp without hearing that wonderful music... or the Gruntilda's lair theme for that matter. Banjo Kazooie is just not the same without the music.

• I agree that Kyle should hear his games, but he explained that he wasn't able to do it due to the programs he uses.

• I wonder if's really as much of a problem as he thinks though. It should be possible to split the audio from whatever cable he's using and pass one stream to his headphones and the other to the elgato.

I have no clue how his setup works though, so I may be completely wrong about this too. :D

• No, you're not wrong. He actually proposed switching to a different controller that would allow him to hear the audio.

If he doesn't fix the audio, I don't think I'll continue watching.

• @Luigisson said in Kyle Bosman - fix the audio:

No, you're not wrong. He actually proposed switching to a different controller that would allow him to hear the audio.

If he doesn't fix the audio, I don't think I'll continue watching.

Eek! You're losing customers! Do something! :o

• Oh shucks. Don't go! It is upsetting, but I will continue watching. Dumb game Monday is one thing, but I'd really like him to hear his games when he is going Fun Game Monday.

• I'll continue watching, but I hope he fixes the audio ^^

Also, this is just a suggestion, but when doing the quiz later in the game I wouldn't want to rely too much on the chat for the questions about Gruntilda (the ones Brentilda is going on about) because it may result in the quiz feeling a bit too easy and not as exciting. Just a thought.

• It's a tragedy that he cannot listen to the soundtrack. It's so cool. Especially the way the instruments seamlessly change when you move to another area or dive underwater.

• Now he can ^^

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.