Final Fantasy XV Omen

• Discuss.

Also, this.

alt text

Tabata, you mad man.

• How will multiplayer even work?

• So — wait — does Luna betray Noctis? Or does she die? Square Enix, you confuse me so!

And coop sounds fine. I had a feeling that a singleplayer expansion would have been hard to do with this game anyway. No idea how they'll be able to stitch together the connectivity, though.

• Omen is right, just got a email from SE saying I would be charged Monday for my Collectors edition.........Right after paying all my bills, and even paying a bit towards next month.

Also I remember joking about Multiplayer in XV god knows how long ago at this point, and now that its coming im not sure weather to laugh or be disappointed

• @Haru17 said in Final Fantasy XV Omen:

So — wait — does Luna betray Noctis? Or does she die? Square Enix, you confuse me so!

It's a vision of the future that must avoided!

The crystal that protected the kingdom is EEEEEEEEEEEEEVIL!!!

• Why the hell did they release this? I feel like I just ruined something for myself. I'm too afraid to even speculate on it.

Also, I would've given anything for Kingsglaive to have looked like this.

• I don't feel like it was terribly spoilery. But maybe I just have a higher tolerance for potential spoilers? There's one brief moment with Regis talking where you might see something you didn't know was happening before - but you don't actually find out what it is exactly you're seeing, just that it's new. It's pretty cryptic. I'm pretty sure this will have no actual bearing on the game.

On the other hand, I also just watched Brotherhood yesterday, and I feel like it is probably going to add an immense amount of enjoyment to the game, knowing more backstory about each of the individual companions - but I guess could also be considered spoilers if you consider backstory a spoiler...

• It's just a "What if Noctis went on his journey alone".

It makes the main theme song all the more relevant.

• @Caleb_Aranda Kingsglaive DID look like this. The trailer was made by the same studio that did the movie.

• @El-Shmiablo The CGI was the same. The cinematography was not. It was an utter mess. The shots were constructed in such a way that there was simply too much going on in a single shot, making it almost impossible to follow what's happening in the scene. I assume that this was more tightly constructed because it was only a few minutes of a trailer rather than a feature-length film.

• @Art said in Final Fantasy XV Omen:

It makes the main theme song all the more relevant.

Erm, is the main theme of Final Fantasy XV literally a cover of "Stand by Me" by Florence and the Machine? Cuz that'd be hilarious.

• @Haru17 said in Final Fantasy XV Omen:

Erm, is the main theme of Final Fantasy XV literally a cover of "Stand by Me" by Florence and the Machine? Cuz that'd be hilarious.

I think it's one of the main themes.

I think the title song is Somnus, which is what's been on the title screens of Versus, Duscae, Platinum demo, and in Kingsglaive - but the actual game theme is Stand By Me, if that makes any sense... Its not super clear. :)

• @TokyoSlim said in Final Fantasy XV Omen:

the actual game theme is Stand By Me, if that makes any sense

Nope.

• @Haru17 Well, it's not that hard to figure out. :p

Are you on the title screen? Theme A
    Are you playing the game? Theme B

• @TokyoSlim You're taking this far too seriously for my jokes to land.

• @Haru17 No. I don't think you get it. There's TWO THEMES.

• You talkin shit about classic 1960s' soul music, bro?

• @Caleb_Aranda That is standard FF fare though.
    I still can't tell what is happening in most cutscenes in FFXIII.

• @Art Only when its covered by some white girl in the 2010s on the million-dollar behest of a Japanese board room ;)

• For a song that's been recorded over 400 times by various different artists for uses both commercial and artistic, it seems weird to nitpick Florence Welch and FFXV for it.

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.