Profile Picture Upload Issues

• I cannot seem to change either my profile picture or my banner image. In the case of the banner, it will upload successfully (I can even move it around where I want it) but when I leave the page and return to it, the image will have changed back. The same goes for my profile picture. It will upload successfully, but when I save it, it will change back to the image I had previously.

I grabbed a screenshot so you can see what I'm talking about. The image in the center successfully changed. But when I saved it, the image on the left and the one on the top of the screen changed back. And when I return to my profile, the images were as they were before I had even done anything.

I have logged off and back on. I have restarted my laptop. Same result. I'm not much of a computer guy so I'm officially out of ideas. If anyone could figure out what's going on, I would greatly appreciate it.

alt text

• Just tried from a different computer. Gave me the same problem. Now I'm out of ideas.

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.