NaNoWriMo?

• Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone is taking part in Novel Writing month this year. It's my first time, and I'd love to connect with others who are also trying it out!

-Noam

• I remember editing an article about "NaNoWriMo" and wanting to gouge my eyes out every time I saw the acronym. Anyway, I'm not taking part, but I am into writing and such.

• I'm in! I've been doing it since 8th grade, and have yet to succeed (school always gets in the way), but it's fun to try.

• @michemagius Yeah it's going to be tricky balancing it with my job, my grad school apps, and my language studies, but I figured I might as well give it a shot. I think the big thing for me will be to stop editing myself in the early going, and focus on that stuff after the fact. That's always how I get discouraged, since I usually just get mad at my writing.

• @michemagius Hope you got off to a better start than I did - I went back and re-wrote a lot of mine today because I decided I wanted a closer third person than what I had before. What's your NaNoWrimo username? We should link up over there!

• @naltmank I got off to an OK start, I'd say. Mainly did outlining and some of the first chapter. My username on Nano is childofaeolus, so hit me up!

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.