Final Fantasy VII Remake: What do you want to see? (Spoilers)

• @DMCMaster nope it was before right after rufus's coronation

• @FF7Cloud
    Ah that would be a much better end to EP1, depending on how many episodes they intend the remake to be (I'm assuming 3)

• @TheOttomatic91 Ive always wondered what the difference between the combat systems were with versus and XV. Could you elaborate? I never really followed the development and changes of this game that closely.

• They don't have to kill Aeris... But they should. It's such an integral part of FF7 and that whole universe.

Honestly though I'm cool with pretty much whatever. I'm just really curious to see where they'll go with it. I'm not one of the many people who have strong opinions on how this game should be. I already played Final Fantasy 7. That game exists, you can go play it right now. Doing the exact same thing and just making it look prettier would be a waste of money.

Battlestar Galactica had an amazing re-imagining, that kept the general themes and plot points of the original, but still did its own thing and told its own story in its own unique way. I'm hoping this might be something similar to that.

• @CGamor7 Versus 13 original was more action oriented think KH combat but with more depth to it, or at least that's what Nomura promised. FF 15 kinda seems like an awkward half-way point of Versus 13 and Type 0 combat (at least to me) due to its more slower placed combat and more tactic like gameplay.

• Odd request, but I hope that they bleep out Cid's cursing. It's part of the charm of his character, and I feel like if they avoid the issue all together by making him use light swearing it won't have the same impact, and if they go for a "hard R" with the cursing it won't be as....well, charming. Oh, and he still better smoke, kids be damned

• @Galaxy40k What about Barrett? I agree with Cid, I think some sort of bleep (a chocobo 'kweh' perhaps) would fit him perfectly, but I almost feel like Barrett cursing without being censored is the way to go.

• what SE should do is keep the game as it is, just improve it's graphics.

what people love avout this game it's everything in it, nothing more, nothing less.

• @holy_angel_mx Would improving the graphic and nothing else really be worth it to you and everyone else? I definitely thought that way back in the day, but I honestly think it would be very boring to play that game. Or your trolling :) You can experience that game already, do graphics matter that much? Can you explain why you think that would be perfect? Im curious.

• @CGamor7 ok, in resume, no trolling, everybody experience the game, but would be nice to play it with the awesome graphics already shown? why change things like Cloud dress as a woman, aeris death, how barret loses his hand, the mako dream sequence when tifa rescues cloud, Barret cursing, gold sourcer and it's mini games, the weapons, that things were only a small part of the game but that's what the game is all about.

• @holy_angel_mx Don't forget the summons, limit breaks, the Highwind... and voice acting. That's my big thing.

• This approach would have been the ideal way for me
    Youtube Video

• @Brannox oh jesus... the summons!! the hole cinematic experience of the summons... Knights of the Round would be awesome, voice acting is more than confirmed but in the hope that respect the original dialog.

thats what i am hoping.

• I still love the idea that Cloud pulls off a Lightning coslplay in the cross dressing quest! :D

• @Exist-2-Inspire id be ok with that it would be a great easter egg

• @FF7Cloud
    Ok that would make me fall out of my chair laughing if that happened

• What I want they won't do so it's a moot point, but:

• No button mash combat, just no. I expect this from Kingdom hearts but not final fantasy, Nomura needs to chill the hell out.

• No episodic content, just one complete package at launch. I don't like this style of releasing content ever, and then companies end up still having the nerve to charge for DLC when they got pre-paid for content people won't play for 6 months+.

• @ZyloWolfBane
    CyberConnect2 is helping develop the game (Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm games, Asura's Wrath) So I suspect it might be slightly button mashey.

Personally I don't mind the switch to episodic, as we are getting a (at least its been promised so far) a fully expanded Midgar, new story content, and who knows how much of over world as a fully exploreable area, and they have promised each episode will be about the length of XIII (30-40 hours)

Although we have no idea at this point and time knowing just how much of Midgar and the overworld gets fleshed out, what kind of new story content and extra side missions , and who knows if the promise of 30-40 hour episode ends up being true.

• @ZyloWolfBane i dont think episodic is the right word for this their working with cyber connect on this so expect something simular to their dot hack series. Normoura compared it to the XIII trilogy. i think trails o cold steel is another good example.

• @FF7Cloud
    Actually the Dot Hack games might be a good comparison