Just bought PS4 Pro. I Need help with these selection of games.

• Hello everyone. I have pre-ordered my PS4 Pro and i have search all games available for my system and i have selected these games to buy however I only have £100 to spend. So which ones should i buy?

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Remastered 35
    Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the first Sin 16
    Dark souls 3 + Season pass 45
    Bloodborne GOTY 30
    The Witcher GOTY 29
    The Last of Us Remastered 20

The numbers next to each represents their price in Uk pounds

• Global Moderator

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Remastered 35 - I know its good and a game you can spend 100's of hours in! this alone should last you until you can afford to buy more games.

The Witcher is also really good and a HUGE game to do loads in.

I havnt really played much of DS or Bloodbourne, so cant say there

• I would pick:
    Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the first Sin 16
    Bloodborne GOTY 30
    The Witcher GOTY 29
    // 75£ with some money to spare

I think you should get Dark Souls 2 over 3 because 3 is a more refined version and it could be hard to go back to DS2 after 3. That said DS2 Scholar edition is a good game with a lot of cool ideas.
    I think you should get Bloodborne because it's simply one of the best PS4 games released for the system and it's pretty different from the other games.
    I think you should get Witcher 3 over Skyrim and Dark Souls 3 because it offers a different kind of gameplay from the other two games I already suggested. It's an open world RPG with a buttload of stuff to do. I think Witcher wins out over Skyrim because the story, dialogue, etc. is simply so much better.

• I vote Bloodborne and Witcher 3!

• The Last of Us Remastered
    Bloodborne
    The Witcher 3

• Bloodborne + Dark Souls 3 are a given.
    Then get The Witcher 3.

It's 4 pounds over your budget, but you need to play these games.
    Also, later down the line get the DLC for The Witcher 3, it's fucking fantastic.

Have you played the first Dark Souls? Because you should go through the series chronologically. The payoff when you've explored these worlds, met the characters, read the lore. You miss so much of what makes Dark Souls great if you don't play them all.

I would honestly, 100% without a doubt say that if you haven't played the original Dark Souls, don't buy DkS3, buy that one instead. It might be 5 years old but it holds up. It's still better than 99% of games released now.

• I'm gonna totally fuck up the program.

Bloodborne
    Until Dawn
    Ratchet and Clank

• @El-Shmiablo
    Not a bad selection since all three are great, and all three are $20

• @MSBi

The Witcher 3, Bloodborne, and The Last of Us are the best games on that list in my opinion. I love Skyrim as well though. If you've never played either before, I'd suggest watching some gameplay or trailers for both The Witcher and Skyrim and see which one appeals to you more.

Bloodborne is pretty tough if you've never played a Souls game before but it's amazing. Dark Souls 3 is right behind Bloodborne in quality but I feel like Bloodborne is a better standalone experience. The Last of Us is incredible and a must play if you haven't already.

• I'd say get:

Bloodborne GOTY 30
    The Witcher 3 GOTY 29

Then have a bit of cash to spare and then wait for the start of next year when a whole slew of titles will be coming. Both of those games will give you a ridiculous amount of enjoyment for a long time, especially with the added DLC!

• Thank you for your suggestions. Are there any other games you guys recommend for ps4 pro?

• If you like puzzle games, The Witness. They detailed their plans for their Pro update here: http://the-witness.net/news/2016/09/were-doing-a-ps4-pro-patch-here-are-the-technical-details/

• After selling my PS4 a good while back, I'm excited for November 10th! I already have a stack of PS4 games to play. I'll probably end up jumping in Skyrim first.

• @MSBi said in Just bought PS4 Pro. I Need help with these selection of games.:

Thank you for your suggestions. Are there any other games you guys recommend for ps4 pro?

Uncharted 4 (preferably play "Uncharted Trilogy The Nathan Drake Collection" before hand though if you haven't played at least Uncharted 1&2)
    Ratchet & Clank
    Dragon Quest - Builders
    The Last of Us Remastered
    Until Dawn
    Batman - Arkham Knight
    Odin Sphere Leifthrasir
    Disgaea 5
    Dying Light: The Following - Enchanced Edition
    Gravity Rush Remastered
    DOOM

Then there's also a bunch of cool PS Store games, but they can come later.

• I would recommend The Last of Us if you've never played it and Skyrim if you want an expansive open world RPG (those are two of my utmost revered games). I don't really like the rest of the games on that list — The Witcher 3 especially for its open world of half-measures.

There's of course Journey and Inside if you haven't played them. Both are incredible 4ish hour platforming experiences.

And in terms of a AAA, I'd say Rise of the Tomb Raider. It's just an excellent metroidvania / collect & craft / third person adventure game. Plus it's all snowy like Skyrim, but with 2016 graphics that look flat-out better than anything else this gen except for Uncharted. I'm amazed that game got made in just two year's time.