Suggesting games to stream?

• Hi, and happy tuesday! (we all need it)

I'm wondering where would be the best place to suggest games for future streams. The patreon rewards says to comment on the patreon page, but looking through the community tab and even comments on most EZA posts I rarely see any game suggestions.

Cheers!

• Global Moderator

Sorry GermanScientest but we don't suggest streams here, it's part of the charter. The reason being that the allies already get bombarded by enough requests on other social platforms.

• @tokeeffe9 Right, I get that. I didn't post a suggestion, but asked a question about them.

I'm just Asking where the right place to do suggest games would be, since I didn't find a specific place over on patreon.
    I get that there's thousands of games to chose from and they ultimately decide based upon what they want to play themselves, but it'd be nice to be able to put one out there just in case.

Would a comment on any patreon only-post or a community post on patreon be prefered, or would either suffice?

Looking back I guess it's not that important and either would probably work...

• Global Moderator

Honestly from what I see, twitch or twitter is probably your best bet.

Personally I try to avoid doing so too much as they get it so much and already probably have a huge list of games they want to stream.

• @tokeeffe9 Yeah, that's true. But that seems even more "invasive". But I guess as long as people aren't spamming and just keep it at once every other month or so it shouldn't be too big of a deal.

Also I think I confused group stream night Votes for suggestions, since the reward mentions leaving a Comment, but they are using a polling system for that. Wording! Heh.