1st Official EZA Meet and Greet!

• admin

Allies, assemble!

As you may have already heard, the Easy Allies will be gathering for our first group meet-and-greet the night before PSX! From 6 PM to 10 PM we’ll be chilling in the Avalon Ballroom at the Hilton Anaheim, playing card, tabletop, handheld, and console games. The hotel is conveniently located directly across from the Anaheim Convention Center (just south of Disneyland). Food will not be served, so plan to get something to eat before or after. No tickets or cover charge, just come on by.

Some fun EZA announcements will be made that night, and we’ll give out more details on exactly what we’ll be doing as we get closer to the date, but we really just want to hang out with all of you. Since this is our first organized event, one of our goals will be to identify what Allies typically attend events like these, how many people will show up, and what we can do at future meet-and-greets to keep everyone happy and entertained. Then we can make the next meet-up even better.

Stay tuned to Patreon, Twitter, Facebook, and EasyAllies.com for more updates.

To sum up, here are the details:

Friday, December 2nd - 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM
    Hilton Anaheim - Avalon Ballroom
    777 Convention Way, Anaheim, CA 92802

Apologies to anyone who isn’t in the U.S. or California. Hopefully we’ll make it to your neighborhood soon. Love & respect! Travel safe!

• Brandon

• Not gonna lie, more excited about this than I was about going to blizzcon. =)

• awesome! looking forward to this!

• Global Moderator

Haha If I lived in US I would so be there! But hope that everyone that goes have a well jolly time! take pictures so the rest of us can see what it was like! :D

• Global Moderator

Ya I hope you guys have a great time. Unfortunately I'll still be making my way north towards the States but I'll probably only be in Central America at best by the time the meet up comes around.

• Very excited for this. See ya there!

• Wasn't sure the wife and I could make it, but we worked it out so we can! Hype!

• If I didn't live in the midwest, I'd be there in a heartbeat. hahaha

• No love for us Canadian/Ecuadorian Fans?

• Global Moderator

That's quite the mix. Right now it'd be extremely wishful thinking to see any form of Allies meetup outside of the US until they can at least gauge what the general interest of a meetup is.

I do hope this goes extremely well though as I'm hopeful there might be a meetup for the one year anniversary of EZA.

• I've never actually posted here before, but I'm changing that just to say that I'm seriously considering making the trip from New York to attend.

Also, uh, hello!

• Bummed im missing out on this. Hopefully its a success and you guys do it again. Currently in Iraq and wont be home until January. Keep on doing what you guys are doing, your videos are one of the few things I look forward to while I'm over here.

• Yeah, I'm also a little disappointed I'm not going to make the meet and greet, since I fly into LA on Saturday. Have fun tho!