New "Mass Effect: Andromeda" Trailer

• Happy N7 Day! For those that haven't seen it yet, here's a link to the Mass Effect: Andromeda N7 Day 2016 Trailer. My hype for this game is honestly starting to scare me. I was really hoping for a more particular release window (like a specific month, at least) but I'm just happy it's still scheduled for the Spring. Maybe they will hit that rumored March window after all.

This is one of my most anticipated games of next year. Love to hear what my fellow allies think of it so far.

• 10/10 hype. Easy. ALSO: Gameplay reveal at the Game Awards!!! Get hyped.

• Tempering my hype, ME3 could've been better. And they've been really adamant on hiding how this game looks in game so far while still insisting that it's coming out in spring.

I expect the gameplay reveal to be either really short, or still hidden within pre-rendered scenes. But yeah, there's just too many red flags for me.

It's just hard to believe it's not being delayed when it's been kept under wraps for so long, SOMETHING is wrong here.

• Please dont let the main threat boil down to "Super Reapers"

• @DMCMaster No, they will be Dire Reapers, they're like Reapers, just dire.

• Banned

I hope we can have hardcore gay sex with halo head there. Get on it, Bioware.

• After Inquisition I'm even more excited for this. Bring it on Bioware.
    btw, ME 2/3 + DLC are now backwards compatible and both games are avaliable on EA Access. So, it's been a great N7 day.

That trailer is dissapointing, though.

• @ZyloWolfBane said in New "Mass Effect: Andromeda" Trailer:

Tempering my hype, ME3 could've been better. And they've been really adamant on hiding how this game looks in game so far while still insisting that it's coming out in spring.

I expect the gameplay reveal to be either really short, or still hidden within pre-rendered scenes. But yeah, there's just too many red flags for me.

It's just hard to believe it's not being delayed when it's been kept under wraps for so long, SOMETHING is wrong here.

What!? :confused: How in any way, shape or form have you been giving red flags? Its good that they haven't shown you a million things by now. Id say they are keeping it quiet because its the right thing to do. I think there isn't anything to worry about here. The only things thats been strange about it MAYBE is the fact its taken so long for it to come after its initial teaser. But there was probably internal delays to make sure the game is as good as it should be.

• Looks pretty cool! I try not to get too excited about things anymore though. I'll be excited when I'm playing it and its good :D

I really enjoyed DA Inquisition so if this game is of the same quality I'll probably be happy

• Banned

I didn't see any red flags in the trailer.

But that doesn't mean I'm not worried. Bioware under the guidance of EA is troubling. We've seen their games drop in overall quality and that's not just my opinion, it's a fact.

• My red flag is that they probably will cut out essential content again to sell it as overpriced DLC, like Leviathan.

• There a multiplayer beta sign up right now.

• I'm a bit let down that there's no gameplay in this trailer.

• My most anticipated game of 2017

to get delayed.

• Very excited! Some extra details from neogaf http://neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1309671 [contains SPOILERS... sorta. Don't go if you're gonna go full blackout]

• Banned

@Mechanoid said in New "Mass Effect: Andromeda" Trailer:

Very excited! Some extra details from neogaf http://neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1309671 [contains SPOILERS... sorta. Don't go if you're gonna go full blackout]

Squadmates
    -Peebee (nickname): Asari squadmate shown in previous footage. Went off on her own after arriving on the Nexus and described as having a "bubbly personality". She's smart and not concerned with social norms and "niceties".

Liara fans, you guys ready for Sera 2.0?

• @TokyoSlim There will be at the game awards they said.

• @CGamor7 Logically one could assume that they'll show gameplay eventually. Unless the game is cancelled.
    That doesn't mean not showing it today is not disappointing.

• I loved it!
    At this point though I'll take anything

Gotta say I wish they hadn't told me Spring 2017, now I'm expecting it so I'll be really disappointed when the likely delay comes. Granted with P5 and For Honor in February I could use a delay to give me time to finish those.

• Honestly I'm still not convinced. Probably won't be until it comes out, but I still really want it to be good.