Kill Your Babies! Kill Your Favorites.

• This thread is too much for my poor fragile soul..

• Suikoden V
    Phantasy Star IV
    The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
    Final Fantasy IX
    Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
    Spider-Man (2000)
    Final Fantasy Tactics
    Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
    Shenmue

Final Fantasy IX is better.

(I await FFIX's swift death)

• Phantasy Star IV
    Final Fantasy IX
    Spider-Man (2000)
    Final Fantasy Tactics
    Shenmue

Revengeeeeeee!!!!!!

• Phantasy Star IV
    Spider-Man (2000)
    Final Fantasy Tactics
    Shenmue

We don't need 2 of these on the list.

• Phantasy Star IV
    Spider-Man (2000)
    Final Fantasy Tactics
    Shenmue

JRPGs are over-represented in this place in general, they're always everywhere. And even now there's still too many here, even though a bunch of them have been already killed. After some comparing the axe chose Phantasy Star now.

• @Oscillator Imo a racing game can simply not be the best game.

Spider-Man (2000)
    Final Fantasy Tactics
    Shenmue

Only game left on this list I've never played, also not a big fan of turn based strategy RPGs.

• I purposely held off on killing anything in hopes that the greatest game ever made would survive, but now that Tactics is dead I guess I'll do this.

Spider-Man (2000)
    Shenmue

I really take no pleasure in killing something I haven't played as it adds no drama or spice to this thread but the setting just doesn't interest me at all in this one. I wanted to take out Shenmue to be edgy but man, watching hours of the old GT crew play lucky hit has guaranteed I can do no such thing.

• The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
    Spider-Man (2000)
    Shenmue

Because it isn't Spider-Man 2.

• Oh man, on the edge of the finals Spidey got knocked out. :/ Almost snuck there undetected.

• @Sentinel-Beach

I was secretly rooting for it.

• Woah, my GotY (so far) is in the finals :O
    But seriously this is a darn good JRPG (with very little fan service for those who are triggered bothered by that), only problem is it's only on PS3 and Vita.

• And with that we have our final two! Among all of the favorites only these remain. Who could've predicted it? (Or any of these things for that matter.)

Which favorite should be THE favorite?

The Legend of Heroes: Trials of Cold Steel
    Shenmue

Click the link, make your choice, and don't look back! Check back in 24 hours to find out who won (1:30 EST). Thank you to everyone who plays!

http://www.strawpoll.me/11627494

• @Brannox I'm going to say I have the ability to pick the winner here at least. Shenmue is about to destroy some Cold Steel.

• @SabotageTheTruth Perhaps, but I've seen guaranteed locks get crushed before, so either way, I'm not going to be surprised.

• @Brannox Additional prediction - any Bioshock or Persona game will NEVER make it to the end of one of these things. Our world is too broken to allow happiness to exist.

• @SabotageTheTruth Or Final Fantasy. Or Mass Effect. Or Legend of Zelda. Or Metal Gear Solid. Or Dark Souls. Or Pokemon. Look I can go on, but I feel I'm causing enough pain making these games as it is.

• Haven't played either, would like to play both, but I've heard so many good stuff about Trails that I'm gonna go with it, I hope i can make time for it sometime soon

• Whoa! I turn my back for a bit and Shenmue somehow manages to make it through. Awesome stuff!

• Well it's an easy win for Shenmue I think.

I'd like to try the Trails game, but it's too bad it's not on PS4.

• In a contest that was not even close (13-2), your winner and the Favorite game of Kill Your Babies! is:

Shenmue

Thanks for giving your favorites, regardless of what others may think...... and subsequently killing others because of what you thought!