Huber Syndrome - Official Discussion Thread

• Happy 30th birthday, Huber!

• Global Moderator

Latest episode is on the smaller games of 2017

Youtube Video

Nearly finished it. Absolutely loving the vibes of the episode.

I'd just like to add 2 games, Nex machina and The Sexy Brutale.

Nex Machina is a twin stick shooter by the guys behind Resogun and Stardust. It's an absolute blast. Just crazy amount of voxels blowing up all over the place and a cracking soundtrack to go with it.

The Sexy Brutale is like an adventure puzzle game where you're in a mansion stuck in a time loop, saving the guests from being killed. Very early on in this one but it's a cool satisfying game so far.

We're just drowning in all types of games this year.

• Just realized that Talking Syndromes aren't coming into YouTube anymore. They're only on Twitch archives for the last five weeks. Is this a deliberate decision? Has Huber mentioned about this? I mean sure, it's kind of a "light" show and therefore doesn't necessarily defend it's place on the main channel, but there were times when it was nice to hear Huber going on about practically everything imaginable for half an hour.

• admin

@Sentinel-Beach said in Huber Syndrome - Official Discussion Thread:

Just realized that Talking Syndromes aren't coming into YouTube anymore. They're only on Twitch archives for the last five weeks. Is this a deliberate decision? Has Huber mentioned about this? I mean sure, it's kind of a "light" show and therefore doesn't necessarily defend it's place on the main channel, but there were times when it was nice to hear Huber going on about practically everything imaginable for half an hour.

It was a conscious decision. Talking Syndrome just felt a bit out of place on the main channel, and since half the conversation is with chat there were often complaints from people not sure what Huber was responding to. It will be archived on Twitch though, and they're in the Collection for Michael Huber.

• I'm watching the most recent Gundam stream, and the guys are talking about Huber as well. As usual. :) Anyway, they mention that at one point in the past Huber made a video about a certain review and I guess a reviewer he was disappointed with, and this was all done in grayscale even. What was this? Huber Hype era? (I should watch some more of those, I guess.)

• The American holidays are robbing us all of a new Huber Syndrome, it seems.

Edit. Huber seems to have some more serious things in his mind, I came to know during the group stream. I wish you well.

• Global Moderator

Youtube Video

Final episode of the year with Huber going through everything he's completed. Some good stuff in here :)

• At first, I felt pretty bad that my list was nowhere as long as Huber's list... but then I remembered, it's basically his job to play games, so I'm giving myself a pass.

• The time has come again. Just look at this thumbnail. :)

Youtube Video

"I got no quarrel with you!"

• From TV shows to existentialism and cosmos, here's an hour of Huber and Kyle talking about nothing and everything. We got deep here, good stuff.

Huber and Bosman Go To Space! - Huber Syndrome
    Youtube Video

• Huber's annual E3 report is here. :)

E3 2019 L&R! - Huber Syndrome
    Youtube Video

• Huber Syndrome returned with a maginificent hour-long MCU hype conversation between Huber and Kyle. Loved this so much. :)

Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase 4 - Huber Syndrome
    Youtube Video

• Global Moderator

So happy to see Huber back! also a long talk about the Marvel universe, something I enjoy a lot too, was the perfect comeback. Such a jolly episode