Swamped with games, should I still get FFXV?

• Hello Easy Allies community!
    As we all know Final Fantasy XV comes out relatively soon here, November 29th to be exact in the US. While I have been looking forward to this game for years, watched the anime shorts and even purchased and watched Kingsglaive I am rather torn about getting FFXV on day one. I really do think the game looks promising but I am in the middle of a few games right now! I am currently playing Titanfall 2 and Dragon Quest Builders and will soon be getting Killing Floor 2 for PlayStation 4 and also Dragon Ball Fusions for 3DS. As you can see I am quite backed up here and I don't have a crazy amount of time to play games like I used too. Do you guys think I should try and get Final Fantasy XV on day one, give into my excitement or wait a couple months until I can clear my plate? Any advice and opinions is appreciated.

• "One of the greats."

"Zeitgeist."

"The scrub's Persona."

—Words from the wise

• @Haru17 🤔

• Banned

If you feel like you can avoid the internet for a good while because of potential spoilers then get the game whenever you feel most comfortable, but if there's a sale this Black Friday then I say go for it.

• It ain't going anywhere, and by the time you do have time for it, it might be cheaper.

• I say buy it and — depending on how Cloud and Aerith-y it gets — alternatively get with or murder the Great White Waifu.

alt text

(SE is just asking for this kind of joke with the her whole destiny complex about supporting Noctis, not to mention all of the freakin' gold anime sparkles.)

• Banned

Speaking of dead blonde girls.

I'm really diggin' your avatar.

• @Art

Thank you, she a redhead doe.

• @Art
    XV comes out after black friday

• Banned

@DMCMaster Everything I know is a lie! D:

• The season pass looks legit, and they are talking of adding a female playable character if demand is there so like a lot of rpg's now and days there's gonna be a complete/game of the year edition. Follow your heart.

• The big question for me is actually: will it come to the Switch? Because then I'd much rather wait for that version.

• So many good points being made, I know it will be there when I'm ready but part of me is afraid I'll miss the hype of it all! and every time I see a cool clip it makes it hard to pass up on. Also I recently got a PS4 Pro so I'm excited to see how good it look on that first hand. But I'm sure i can avoid spoilers, I feel like the right thing to do is to just wait until I beat the game I currently have and am enjoying.