The Game Awards Nominees

• I thought after watching Live with Youtube gaming I would be hardened when it comes to something cringe worthy but this year’s game awards really seem to hit all the wrong notes. Even Kyles appearances started to feel pointless. The cheering of the crowed felt kind of wrong when the “that dragon cancer” guy got on stage but his speech was really moving. Not like the winner of trending gamer…. Afterawards I just rather wanted to see a new episode of LwYTG. The last few episodes were starting to be good. Also, instead on dissing Jones Kyle could just have worn a EZA shirt, even one of the obscure one with a slogan. Would have be fitting cause of his skit during the preshow.

• @Ikataishou How'd he diss Jones? I must have missed it, I didn't watch the whole thing.

• @Faaip At the end nothing so bad, but to specify - After listing some nominees for trending gamer, Kyle said, I quote: „I don´t know. As long it is not Brandon Jones I`m happy. (chuckle)”
    And for the sake of completeness Jones responded on twitter:

• I just feel the need to point out that this show followed a guy crying on stage after receiving his award with a trailer of fucking Doom.

• @Ikataishou Well that wasn't very nice. Sounds like there's no hard feelings though

• Well I didn't watch it (apparently not many did?) but seeing a friggin DLC getting RPG of the year award once again confirms what I'm always ranting about, the show was too early, if they would have held it in january or february a real game could have won that award, I talk of course about FFXV.

Andromeda looks like shit btw, the gun grabbing scene was awful.

• @Musou-Tensei im really diddapointed by the eye contact in the game it looks just a cold and dead as the last games which is dissapointing as games like the witcher have done it better

• @FF7Cloud When your realistic AAA 8th gen game has worse facial expressions than last gen AA anime style games (seriously Trails of Cold Steel has better facial expressions), you simply suck. With every new Bioware game it becomes more apparent that most talented people they once had left the sinking ship.
    Yeah yeah, work in progress, that's what they always say.

• @Musou-Tensei To be honest I doubt FFXV would of won anyway.

• @tokeeffe9 Yeah possible, there was a strong anti japan bias with all nominees.

• FFXV shouln't even be anywhere near winning RPG of the year let alone GOTY.

• @Musou-Tensei I wouldn´t say it was biased. Nominees probably came from a lot “media outlets” and news sites. From popularity alone there just weren´t that many games from japan, except SF5 and “Souls again”. The good ones didn`t get much attention. Also if it isn´t Kojima then it doesn´t count.

• To be fair, it was just Uncharted again as well and that game was nominated (and won) several awards. I'm not a Dark Souls fan but seeing it only get nominated in the RPG category (and lose to DLC) just... feels wrong.