Did you ever play/watch/etc anything because of Huber's hype?

• For real though you should all watch Vikings

• Global Moderator

Made me really pick up Vikings and started watching it... So good series! :D

• I saw "The Witch" with friends before hearing Huber talk about it.

I don't think it's nearly as good of a film as he purports it to be.

• The only thing I've watched/played from the list is Vikings, and Huber had nothing to do with that, while I love his enthusiasm I've found that my taste differs quite a bit from his, and I often disagree completlely with his opinions.

• @Haru17 I guess some people don't like to live deliciously.

• No. I play Battlefield 1 because it looked interesting and watch Vikings fo the same reason, by my own initiative. He has a good taste though.

• Not really.. but I did go and grab LA Noire during the steam summer sale because he tweeted about it. I thought it was a great game.

I'm not a huge horror movie fan, but I have taken note of some of his suggestions should I ever decide to watch something scary. We seem to have pretty similar taste in movies from what I can tell.

• @SabotageTheTruth How about cliffhangerdly? ;)

• I just watched "Green Room" due to Huber's hype. It is probably one of the most intense movies I have ever watched.

• a bunch of horror films, cant recall which now but definitely a dozen or so of them at this point

• Vikings, the black tapes podcast, currently listening to ready player one.

• There are a few other things I'm sure but Sunset Overdrive was a recent one - I was already interested but Huber talking it up pushed me over the edge into getting it... and of course it was awesome.

• I was going to try it anyways but I definitely expected A LOT from Resident Evil ReMake because of Huber's Hype.

I didn't really love it though. I try to avoid guides but it is also extremely annoying running around the mansion trying to figure out what to do.

• I am waiting to see Arrival, and reviews are genuinely great and even Huber, in the last FrameTrap, said the movie is complex, emotional and that he highly recommend it. So I just can't wait to see it now haha.

• Guns, Gore and Cannoli came up in a podcast (I think) and is awesome.

• @Browarr It really is a great movie! I think Blade Runner 2 is in good hands with Villeneuve :D

@GoTaco Yeah I got it since it was free on PS Plus but haven't really gotten into it yet. I think its because I just haven't sat down for a few hours with it yet and the save system doesn't really allow it to be played in quick sessions.

• The list is coming along nicely! Thank you everybody! Lets keep this up.

• This post is deleted!

• Easy Ally

This is really jolly. Love you all. I get hyped from my Father Huber, does that count?!

• Huber's hype definitely got me to play The Evil Within and boy am I glad it did cause it's a wonderful game! I guess you could also count Sleeping Dogs. I got it because of Huber's (and Blair's) love for Shenmue and it seemed to me like it was a "current gen" game that had a similar vibe (I guess not quite but it's set in Asia and has fighting and an open world) and I really liked that too. Other than that I've been looking at Resident Evil HD more than once but I haven't yet bought it. Oh! And I watched The Conjuring too out of Huber's recommendation, probably the best horror movie I've seen so far.