Did you ever play/watch/etc anything because of Huber's hype?

• I saw "The Witch" with friends before hearing Huber talk about it.

I don't think it's nearly as good of a film as he purports it to be.

• The only thing I've watched/played from the list is Vikings, and Huber had nothing to do with that, while I love his enthusiasm I've found that my taste differs quite a bit from his, and I often disagree completlely with his opinions.

• @Haru17 I guess some people don't like to live deliciously.

• No. I play Battlefield 1 because it looked interesting and watch Vikings fo the same reason, by my own initiative. He has a good taste though.

• Not really.. but I did go and grab LA Noire during the steam summer sale because he tweeted about it. I thought it was a great game.

I'm not a huge horror movie fan, but I have taken note of some of his suggestions should I ever decide to watch something scary. We seem to have pretty similar taste in movies from what I can tell.

• @SabotageTheTruth How about cliffhangerdly? ;)

• I just watched "Green Room" due to Huber's hype. It is probably one of the most intense movies I have ever watched.

• a bunch of horror films, cant recall which now but definitely a dozen or so of them at this point

• Vikings, the black tapes podcast, currently listening to ready player one.

• There are a few other things I'm sure but Sunset Overdrive was a recent one - I was already interested but Huber talking it up pushed me over the edge into getting it... and of course it was awesome.

• I was going to try it anyways but I definitely expected A LOT from Resident Evil ReMake because of Huber's Hype.

I didn't really love it though. I try to avoid guides but it is also extremely annoying running around the mansion trying to figure out what to do.

• I am waiting to see Arrival, and reviews are genuinely great and even Huber, in the last FrameTrap, said the movie is complex, emotional and that he highly recommend it. So I just can't wait to see it now haha.

• Guns, Gore and Cannoli came up in a podcast (I think) and is awesome.

• @Browarr It really is a great movie! I think Blade Runner 2 is in good hands with Villeneuve :D

@GoTaco Yeah I got it since it was free on PS Plus but haven't really gotten into it yet. I think its because I just haven't sat down for a few hours with it yet and the save system doesn't really allow it to be played in quick sessions.

• The list is coming along nicely! Thank you everybody! Lets keep this up.

• This post is deleted!

• Easy Ally

This is really jolly. Love you all. I get hyped from my Father Huber, does that count?!

• Huber's hype definitely got me to play The Evil Within and boy am I glad it did cause it's a wonderful game! I guess you could also count Sleeping Dogs. I got it because of Huber's (and Blair's) love for Shenmue and it seemed to me like it was a "current gen" game that had a similar vibe (I guess not quite but it's set in Asia and has fighting and an open world) and I really liked that too. Other than that I've been looking at Resident Evil HD more than once but I haven't yet bought it. Oh! And I watched The Conjuring too out of Huber's recommendation, probably the best horror movie I've seen so far.

• I can't remember if it was on Huber Hype, but I'm somehow 100 % sure that it was him in some show or stream who recommended Netflix's Bloodline. Watched the first season a few months back and yeah, that was good television. I should make some time for the second season as well.

Edit. Oh wait. This wasn't about Huber Hype the show, but Huber's hype! Heh. So yeah, Bloodline counts then.
    Edit.2 And the show's name is nowadays Huber Syndrome, of course.

• @Huber I'm so glad you got to see this! Much love! And I think it does! I'll add it!