Did you ever play/watch/etc anything because of Huber's hype?

• a bunch of horror films, cant recall which now but definitely a dozen or so of them at this point

• Vikings, the black tapes podcast, currently listening to ready player one.

• There are a few other things I'm sure but Sunset Overdrive was a recent one - I was already interested but Huber talking it up pushed me over the edge into getting it... and of course it was awesome.

• I was going to try it anyways but I definitely expected A LOT from Resident Evil ReMake because of Huber's Hype.

I didn't really love it though. I try to avoid guides but it is also extremely annoying running around the mansion trying to figure out what to do.

• I am waiting to see Arrival, and reviews are genuinely great and even Huber, in the last FrameTrap, said the movie is complex, emotional and that he highly recommend it. So I just can't wait to see it now haha.

• Guns, Gore and Cannoli came up in a podcast (I think) and is awesome.

• @Browarr It really is a great movie! I think Blade Runner 2 is in good hands with Villeneuve :D

@GoTaco Yeah I got it since it was free on PS Plus but haven't really gotten into it yet. I think its because I just haven't sat down for a few hours with it yet and the save system doesn't really allow it to be played in quick sessions.

• The list is coming along nicely! Thank you everybody! Lets keep this up.

• This post is deleted!

• Easy Ally

This is really jolly. Love you all. I get hyped from my Father Huber, does that count?!

• Huber's hype definitely got me to play The Evil Within and boy am I glad it did cause it's a wonderful game! I guess you could also count Sleeping Dogs. I got it because of Huber's (and Blair's) love for Shenmue and it seemed to me like it was a "current gen" game that had a similar vibe (I guess not quite but it's set in Asia and has fighting and an open world) and I really liked that too. Other than that I've been looking at Resident Evil HD more than once but I haven't yet bought it. Oh! And I watched The Conjuring too out of Huber's recommendation, probably the best horror movie I've seen so far.

• I can't remember if it was on Huber Hype, but I'm somehow 100 % sure that it was him in some show or stream who recommended Netflix's Bloodline. Watched the first season a few months back and yeah, that was good television. I should make some time for the second season as well.

Edit. Oh wait. This wasn't about Huber Hype the show, but Huber's hype! Heh. So yeah, Bloodline counts then.
    Edit.2 And the show's name is nowadays Huber Syndrome, of course.

• @Huber I'm so glad you got to see this! Much love! And I think it does! I'll add it!

• You can add Virginia to the games, I bought and played it yesterday because of Huber. Pretty neat, interesting too, a little bit of boring as well, though, and I just didn't get the story at all by the end of the game. Didn't last that long (1,5 hrs), so I'll play it again in a near future with a guide for an easy platinum trophy. Only four euros on PS Store at the moment.

• I played Resident Evil HD because of Huber's hype for it and it being free. It wasn't for me and stopped playing fairly early but it happens.
    I personally didn't watch The Wailing but I told a friend who loves horror movies to watch it, and eventually just bought it for him because it took him so long to get around to it.

• The Banner Saga was purchased thanks to the true hype man himself. I've loved what I've played so far but I got distracted with Let It Die/Final Fantasy XV.

• It was obvious when I first made the post, but not anymore.
    For me it was the Wailing and Gilmore Girls!

• I watched the Wailing the day it hit Netflix because of Huber! :)

• Oh I forgot about Banner Saga. I bought it and it's up there on my queue but haven't played it yet

• After listening to Huber hyping the franchise for ages, I finally dove into Resident Evil with REmake. As a person who doesn't share his love of horror, I expected to drop the game after a couple hours.

I devoured REmake within a day. And I then proceeded to buy the entire franchise. I'm currently on RE3.

Also, while not because of Huber, he contributed to me finally making my middle-school dream a reality - I finally went ahead and purchased an old copy of Dragon Quest 8, a game I've been wanting to play for a whole decade but never got around to because "too much to play." Huber praising it as "my favorite adventure in video games" pushed me over the edge to play it. I'm currently 45 hours in and loving it!