Did you ever play/watch/etc anything because of Huber's hype?

• @Huber I'm so glad you got to see this! Much love! And I think it does! I'll add it!

• You can add Virginia to the games, I bought and played it yesterday because of Huber. Pretty neat, interesting too, a little bit of boring as well, though, and I just didn't get the story at all by the end of the game. Didn't last that long (1,5 hrs), so I'll play it again in a near future with a guide for an easy platinum trophy. Only four euros on PS Store at the moment.

• I played Resident Evil HD because of Huber's hype for it and it being free. It wasn't for me and stopped playing fairly early but it happens.
    I personally didn't watch The Wailing but I told a friend who loves horror movies to watch it, and eventually just bought it for him because it took him so long to get around to it.

• The Banner Saga was purchased thanks to the true hype man himself. I've loved what I've played so far but I got distracted with Let It Die/Final Fantasy XV.

• It was obvious when I first made the post, but not anymore.
    For me it was the Wailing and Gilmore Girls!

• I watched the Wailing the day it hit Netflix because of Huber! :)

• Oh I forgot about Banner Saga. I bought it and it's up there on my queue but haven't played it yet

• After listening to Huber hyping the franchise for ages, I finally dove into Resident Evil with REmake. As a person who doesn't share his love of horror, I expected to drop the game after a couple hours.

I devoured REmake within a day. And I then proceeded to buy the entire franchise. I'm currently on RE3.

Also, while not because of Huber, he contributed to me finally making my middle-school dream a reality - I finally went ahead and purchased an old copy of Dragon Quest 8, a game I've been wanting to play for a whole decade but never got around to because "too much to play." Huber praising it as "my favorite adventure in video games" pushed me over the edge to play it. I'm currently 45 hours in and loving it!

• @Galaxy40k I'm giving it a shot as well, but waiting until January when it gets released on the 3DS. I've watched a playthrough of Dragon Warrior, I've played Builders and Heroes, but this will be my first dive into a numbered entry in the franchise.

• Huber's recenting hyping of Banner Saga in a number of EZA Podcasts and a Frame Trap episode got me to pick it up in the PSN sale. I loved it all the way up to the final fight which was frustating but other than that it was a great game that I probably wouldn't have played had it not been for Huber.

• The Wailing, for sure, but I still need to watch it... but I will...

I just love the hype, for things I know or don't, because it's positive reinforcement of things that don't NEED to have wide appeal to have hype for. I love that.

• I started Resident Evil after the series had taken a downturn, so I was hesitant to try out 0 and HD. Thanks to Huber, I gave them a fair chance and totally fell in love. I have high hopes for 7. I'm watching Gilmore Girls and Vikings because of him, too. Got my free Netflix trial and totally going ham over the holidays. As for movies, the only one I've seen so far on his recommendation was Green Room, which I really liked. I'm not a gore-horror kind of person, but I liked how well-acted it was and how it inverted some of the reactionary tropes in horror.

• I had been eyeing Banner Saga for a while but when Huber recommended it I immediately bought it. I also bought Virginia during the Winter sale on Steam because of Huber's recommendation, haven't gotten a chance to play just yet though!

I need to get on more of the movie and tv suggestions but I want to do it when I have time to give them my full attention instead of watching in passing!

• Vikings and The Wailing. Both solid eights which is about eleven on the Huber Hype Scale.

• Added everything about this! Just trying to keep track. I need to make more posts like this so I don't get confused like I JUST DID. The control+f search function doesn't work correctly on this site due to its layout. I think I might be missing a vikings. Maybe?

• Know I'm late but I totally got The Banner Saga because of hearing Huber talk about it. Don't regret it one bit either!