Your EZA RPG character

• Stole this from Kaylee. Pretty long quiz, 129 questions, but generates a character and stats.
    http://www.easydamus.com/character.html

Sir Tokyo Slim, Paladin for hire:
    alt text

alt text

• 129 questions

I mean, it's not as if I'm doing anything productive with my time. Guess I'll dive in.

• alt text

• Pretty much as expected

alt text

• Not what I expected: True Neutral Human Bard/Sorcerer (2nd/2nd Level)

alt text

alt text

• Whos gonna be our first chaotic neutral/ chaotic good Huber character?

• @Doctor-Professor Interesting that you're just a straight up sorcerer.

• @TokyoSlim Eh, it's just based on how many questions I answered "sorcerer-like," isn't it?

• @Doctor-Professor It's interesting to me because your name is Doctor-Professor, but in D&D, you're like fuck it, I'm gonna specialize :)

• Also, we got a lot of Humans in here. Where all the Elves at?

• I closed mine by accident, but surprisingly I got Halfling and sorcerer, in retrospect I think I can see how mu answer would kinda fit with those of a halfling

• Dang it @bard91 You'd have been our first unhuman

• Managed to get it back, apparently I would be a very crappy sorcerer based on my stats, but I can see how I would make for a good halflingm just leisurely enjoying the good stuff in life.

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 11
    Dexterity- 15
    Constitution- 14
    Intelligence- 15
    Wisdom- 15
    Charisma- 10

Alignment:
    Neutral Good- A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment when it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.

Race:
    Halflings are clever, capable and resourceful survivors. They are notoriously curious and show a daring that many larger people can't match. They can be lured by wealth but tend to spend rather than hoard. They prefer practical clothing and would rather wear a comfortable shirt than jewelry. Halflings stand about 3 feet tall and commonly live to see 150.

Class:
    Sorcerers- Sorcerers are arcane spellcasters who manipulate magic energy with imagination and talent rather than studious discipline. They have no books, no mentors, no theories just raw power that they direct at will. Sorcerers know fewer spells than wizards do and acquire them more slowly, but they can cast individual spells more often and have no need to prepare their incantations ahead of time. Also unlike wizards, sorcerers cannot specialize in a school of magic. Since sorcerers gain their powers without undergoing the years of rigorous study that wizards go through, they have more time to learn fighting skills and are proficient with simple weapons. Charisma is very important for sorcerers; the higher their value in this ability, the higher the spell level they can cast.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
    Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
    Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
    Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
    Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
    True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
    Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
    Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXX (7)
    Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
    Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXX (6)

Law & Chaos:
    Law ----- XXXXXX (6)
    Neutral - XXXXXXX (7)
    Chaos --- XXXXX (5)

Good & Evil:
    Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
    Neutral - XXXXXXXX (8)
    Evil ---- X (1)

Race:
    Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
    Dwarf ---- XXXXXX (6)
    Elf ------ XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Gnome ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Halfling - XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
    Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Half-Orc - (0)

Class:
    Barbarian - XXXXXX (6)
    Bard ------ XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Cleric ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
    Druid ----- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
    Fighter --- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Monk ------ XXXXXXXX (8)
    Paladin --- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Ranger ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
    Rogue ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
    Sorcerer -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
    Wizard ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

• @TokyoSlim Well we are all humans :D at least as far as I know

Also, I'm not sure how to feel being the closest to evil so far haha

• Idk how much I agree with the class, but I'd say everything else is solid (I think I'd be something more like a spellsword-type class, since I work out a lot/am a former D1 athlete, but I'm also very devoted to my studies and I'm always trying to learn more)

Neutral Good Human Monk (4th Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 17
    Dexterity- 15
    Constitution- 16
    Intelligence- 15
    Wisdom- 11
    Charisma- 12

Alignment:
    Neutral Good- A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment when it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.

Race:
    Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Class:
    Monks- Monks are versatile warriors skilled at fighting without weapons or armor. Good-aligned monks serve as protectors of the people, while evil monks make ideal spies and assassins. Though they don't cast spells, monks channel a subtle energy, called ki. This energy allows them to perform amazing feats, such as healing themselves, catching arrows in flight, and dodging blows with lightning speed. Their mundane and ki-based abilities grow with experience, granting them more power over themselves and their environment. Monks suffer unique penalties to their abilities if they wear armor, as doing so violates their rigid oath. A monk wearing armor loses their Wisdom and level based armor class bonuses, their movement speed, and their additional unarmed attacks per round.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
    Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
    Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (26)
    Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
    Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
    True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
    Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
    Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXX (6)
    Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

Law & Chaos:
    Law ----- XXXXXX (6)
    Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
    Chaos --- XXXXXX (6)

Good & Evil:
    Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
    Neutral - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Evil ---- (0)

Race:
    Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
    Dwarf ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
    Elf ------ XXXXXX (6)
    Gnome ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
    Halfling - XXXXXX (6)
    Half-Elf - XXXXXXXX (8)
    Half-Orc - XXXX (4)

Class:
    Barbarian - XXXXXX (6)
    Bard ------ XXXXXXXX (8)
    Cleric ---- XXXX (4)
    Druid ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
    Fighter --- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
    Monk ------ XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
    Paladin --- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Ranger ---- XXXXXX (6)
    Rogue ----- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Sorcerer -- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Wizard ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)

• @naltmank 4th Level?
    You da man now dogg.

• I am 3rd level normal. So neutral that i don't even have a opinion anymore. A true background character when you don't even need one. Hey maybe I can level up to be a sidekick. Thankfully not a halfling! :)

True Neutral Human Bard (3rd Level)
    Ability Scores:
    Strength- 10
    Dexterity- 12
    Constitution- 11
    Intelligence- 12
    Wisdom- 11
    Charisma- 9

Alignment:
    True Neutral- A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

Race:
    Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Class:
    Bards- Bards often serve as negotiators, messengers, scouts, and spies. They love to accompany heroes (and villains) to witness heroic (or villainous) deeds firsthand, since a bard who can tell a story from personal experience earns renown among his fellows. A bard casts arcane spells without any advance preparation, much like a sorcerer. Bards also share some specialized skills with rogues, and their knowledge of item lore is nearly unmatched. A high Charisma score allows a bard to cast high-level spells.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
    Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
    Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
    Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
    Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
    True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (28)
    Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
    Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXX (7)
    Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)

Law & Chaos:
    Law ----- XXXXXXX (7)
    Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
    Chaos --- XXXXXX (6)

Good & Evil:
    Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
    Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
    Evil ---- (0)

Race:
    Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
    Dwarf ---- XXXX (4)
    Elf ------ XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Gnome ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Halfling - XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
    Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXX (9)
    Half-Orc - XX (2)

Class:
    Barbarian - XXXXXX (6)
    Bard ------ XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
    Cleric ---- XXXX (4)
    Druid ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
    Fighter --- XXXXXXXX (8)
    Monk ------ XXXXXXXX (8)
    Paladin --- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
    Ranger ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
    Rogue ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
    Sorcerer -- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
    Wizard ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)

• I remember taking this a year or so back. I got pretty much the same result now as I did then. Also I remember all of my friends having higher ability scores than me, much like the majority of other people in this thread.

True Neutral Human Bard (2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 9
    Dexterity- 10
    Constitution- 10
    Intelligence- 8
    Wisdom- 8
    Charisma- 9

Alignment:
    True Neutral- A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

Race:

Class:
    Bards- Bards often serve as negotiators, messengers, scouts, and spies. They love to accompany heroes (and villains) to witness heroic (or villainous) deeds firsthand, since a bard who can tell a story from personal experience earns renown among his fellows. A bard casts arcane spells without any advance preparation, much like a sorcerer. Bards also share some specialized skills with rogues, and their knowledge of item lore is nearly unmatched. A high Charisma score allows a bard to cast high-level spells.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
    Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXX (9)
    Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)
    Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
    True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (25)
    Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
    Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
    Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
    Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)

Law & Chaos:
    Law ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
    Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
    Chaos --- XXXXXXXX (8)

Good & Evil:
    Good ---- X (1)
    Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
    Evil ---- XXXXXXX (7)

Race:
    Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
    Dwarf ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
    Elf ------ (0)
    Gnome ---- XXXXXX (6)
    Halfling - XX (2)
    Half-Elf - XXXXXX (6)
    Half-Orc - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

Class:
    Barbarian - XXXXXX (6)
    Bard ------ XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
    Cleric ---- XXXX (4)
    Druid ----- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
    Fighter --- XXXXXXXX (8)
    Monk ------ XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Paladin --- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
    Ranger ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
    Rogue ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
    Sorcerer -- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Wizard ---- XXXXXX (6)

• haha
    Here comes all these bards with like 9 charisma.

• How were the levels/ability points determined? I just noticed that I got way more than some other people and I'm curious as to why

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.