The Last of Us Part II (PS4)

• Yeah, when it comes to those small details and animation, nobody even comes remotely close to Naughty Dog.

• @bam541

I was really shocked about attack from above with jumping from higher places. This also looks cool. Can't wait to play it again but where is that fricking next-gen update!?

• Hell I still remember in TLOU1 Joel has a move he can use to pull enemies off of objects that are above him, but there's only like 2 places in the whole game you can do it i think.

• Yeah, I'm playing Spider-Man Remastered on PS5, and I'm liking it more than I originally did when I tried it in 2018. It's solid for what it is, but every time a game tries to do these cinematic details or have a bunch of animations for combat in a "AAA" high budget sort of way, even a game as high quality as Spider-Man just does cure that itch for detail like Naughty Dog does.

Like when Peter is walking through the FEST community center and chatting up the locals or staff, I can't help but think, "yeah... Naughty Dog would've done this better"

• Youtube Video

I still can't believe what a game this was! I want to play it again but ND and Sony keep waiting for that PS5 upgrade, probably because of including the multiplayer and sell it again in a remastered manner. Hopefully that won't happen and they just give the PS5 upgrade for free...

• A really insightful article about one of my favorite small moments in the game.

• @bam541
    I'm honestly surprised there wasn't an extra moment like that part. Granted (haven't read the article yet) the game also foreshadows it by accident as if you try running before going to the bench she runs at full speed like in any enemy encounter, also depending on where you enter you can actually hear them talking (at least with 3D headphones you can)

• @bam541

That was a great moment. Just when you thought you are safe and untouchable...

• I literally took a break from playing after this moment because I was too spooked. I feel like it's so brilliant because it then establishes that something like this can happen, making you worried about it every time after.

• If you're interested in hearing about the early drafts of the story, and other juicy tidbits: