Do any of you guys collect?

• @ACardAttack i live in a smaller town with a older population i have had some good luck recently at the salvation army (thrift store in canada) nothing amazing but stuff for 2 or 3 bucks that i can flip or use as trade bait

• i have a large amount of decks of cards aswell because when i was younger id collect bottle caps and send them in to places like molson labbatts or moosehead and theyd send me shirts hats and cool playing cards.

• The only video game franchise i collect stuff from is street fighter mainly,
    non video game wise i've been collecting comic books since i was a kid and have a fair amount of figures dotted about (all comic and vidya related again)

• Global Moderator

I used to collect bottle caps as a kid... does that count?

• Just JRPGs, I have a near complete collection of JRPGs on PS1/2/3 Saturn and Dreamcast

I didnt intend to start collecting them, I just bought them to play them and then never wanted to sell them just in case I ever wanted to revisit those worlds

• I collect games from the current generations so rarity is irrelevant since everything is so new and i personally think going crazy with bottom of the barrel stuff from old generations is dumb,as for what i'm the most proud of that would be owning all the zelda collector's edition release up to this point.

• Not like I used to. But I'm not into selling my games, so I have games going back to the SNES. Which I brought a couple of years ago since my original SNES broke in the 90's. And I wanted to get a Dreamcast again, since my older bro gave away his to a friend. After a fire in his friend's house destroyed everything.

But game collecting is rather expensive. And I find myself not really playing games that I collected. I also am trying to keep my current gen physical copies to a minimum. Of games I really do want physically. When I do get back into collecting, its really going to be kept to a minimum. As I don't want game related stuff taking up too much space in my house. Someday I would like to sell or donate my collection to a gaming musuem.

• Unfortunately I collect shmups on the saturn dreamcast ps2/1 & xbox360 its costing me a small fortune. Once I started I couldnt stop. Im 1 game away from a full ps2 pal collection (dragon blaze is the last I need near impossible to find).

• @FutureCorpse Oh wow, just looked it up, 2 offers both over 150€... definitely didn't pay that much a few years ago, it's part of the Simple 2000 PAL releases I used to collect.

• @Musou-Tensei Yeah it was a budget release. The price for it now is crazy. If CEX ever get it there selling price is like 20quid. Shmups are a good investment. Though lm not into them for that reason. BTW Just to let you know I hate you & I am jealous