Top 3 2016 Video Game Soundtracks?

• Yep that's right ANOTHER VIDEO GAME MUSIC THREAD! But this time we are only focused on video game soundtracks that came out this year and THIS YEAR ONLY! If it wasn't released this year don't even MENTION IT!

So that said I want you to pick you favorite 3 video game soundtracks of 2016 and post one specific track for each of them if you can find it. If you want to give an explanation of why you liked that particular sound track or song feel free but it's not required.

Heres mine!

1. Paper Mario: Color Splash

(i liked this tracks be cause it evolves as you collect the seven stars in the game)

2. Odin Sphere Leifthrasir

3. Owl Boy

1. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

1. Firewatch

1. Sid Meier's Civilization VI

DOOT! D:

:cry:

:hushed:

• I have only played two games that came out this year, so I'll add those and the remake of a game that I loved on the PS2.

1. Civilization 6
    2. Odin Sphere Leifthrasir
    3. Stardew Valley

Those are the only ones I can comment on.

• Global Moderator

1. No Man's Sky
      I could pick a lot of songs I like from the NMS soundtrack but this is probably the one I come back to most. I do wish some of the songs on the second disc were broken up as I love the 'Shortwave' part of 'Departure/Shortwave/Noisetest'

2. Abzu
      Like Journey, the soundtrack is genuinely integral to the game. The visuals and sound are very much part of the experience.

3. Uncharted 4
      I've seen a lot of criticism that the U4 soundtrack wasn't as bombastic as the others but for me I've never found the others particularly memorable. Sure you've got the trumpets everyone laughs at and the main theme but that's it. The soundtrack for U4 feels a lot more personal to me and I really like that.

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.