Welcome to the Easy Allies Forums!

• Hello to one and all - long time, first time, etc. Inveterate listener of podcasts whilst gaming. Love the vibes here, love the general feel-good story that is EZA.

• Hi! I think it was time I joined the forum. Sadly I started watching GT stuff only a few months before they shut down. Since then, I've also watched the content Easy Allies produce and I've been catching up on some old GT stuff as well. I've been playing videogames since I can remember, so hopefully I'll fit in here :)

• Hello! I am Bart Spits (surprise!) and I just found out today that you have a forum! I've been following your content for quite some time but I must have somehow missed every mention of there being an official forum. Well, I still found you so tough luck!

I won't be very active on here because I have problems with energy management, so it would be a bit too much for me to deal with. But I'll try and chip in once in a while. I like to be a nice guy (I really try, honestly) and to be among friendly people. I am about as enthusiastic about gaming as the Allies are. I play everything that I can play. Any genre. Except some scary games cause I get too immersed and can't handle it.

I'm over 30 years old and have been gaming since I could push a button so yeah I have some experience (My first platform was the C64). My goal is to become a little bit more positive minded but still realistic when I talk about things. Because it's in my nature to spend a lot of time being sarcastic or cynical. And while it's OK to weigh things and be cautious, ultimately there is a lot to love about video games. And I have to learn it's OK to just be positive about something.

I'll see you around.

• Greetings from Dallas, y’all!

I’ve been a Gametrailers fan since 2007 and followed Easy Allies from the beginning, but only since May have I been a Patron and really been keeping up and trying to be present in Twitch chat.

Anyway, here’s to good vibes and Huber-levels of hype! L&R

• First time at the forums and it's great to be here!

• Hello~
    Just joined here. For the longest time I honestly didn't realize EZA even have their own forum...

I'm currently binging on Huber's Resident Evil streams from the GT days...that led to an impulse buy of the Origins Collection on PS4. Been a while since I've played Remake and 0!

• Just joined, no idea there was an EZA forum. Been a fan of the allies since the GT days, best in the biz. Love & Respect.

• Yo! I'm typically more of a lurker than a poster, but figured I should introduce myself either way. I'm a 25 year old guy from Australia. Used to be a regular on the PALGN forums (which died), followed by the RocketChainsaw forums (which died), and then GAF...which doesn't seem worth sticking around on even if it does survive.

As far as GameTrailers goes - I discovered and became a fan of The Final Bosman in its last few months. Continued on with Bosman at Home when Kyle started doing those, and that led to stumbling upon an Easy Allies Podcast around...mid 2016? Been listening weekly ever since, and at this point there aren't many Easy Allies shows that I don't keep up with.

Gaming wise - I'm a big Nintendo fan. Counting down the minutes until Odyssey comes out! Love a good mix of everything though. Some of my favourite games of all time are Metroid Prime, Shadow of the Colossus, Chrono Trigger, Resident Evil 4, Okami, The Last of Us, Fire Emblem 7...and I'm pretty sure Breath of the Wild has cemented a place on that list as well.

L&R!

• Global Moderator

Since we're getting a bit of an influx at the moment, please just give a quick read of the charter (it's pretty short).

If you've any questions, you can PM me or any other mods. Hopefully, you'll find the forums a welcoming place and like them enough to stick around! :D

• Ok so joined yesterday with the stuff that was going down at GAF. I have been following the boys at Allies since they started but have been watching Gametrailers since i can remember. Was always a massive Ryan Stevens fan and Invisible Walls and was so sad when all that finished, but never knew the greatness that the boys would go on and achieve.

I am 31, from Sydney Australia and just love videogames. I own every current console and PC, and just want an awesome community to share my thoughts and questions with. That feeling, like when i completed FF15, of having a community to turn to to discuss and ask questions is part of the whole experience. And now am happy to have made the move here. Should have happened a long time ago.

• Hi! I'm also more of a lurker. I have troubles wording my opinions in a few words and often end up writing too much to be of any value to a conversation it seems! So I'll try to do better here.

I'm a 30 year old guy from France. Two E3s ago, I stumbled on the Allies' coverage and immediately felt they were what I was after. Positive while critical, enthusiastic, open-minded and well-spoken. I became a Patreon right there and then and still am since. Caught up some on the ol' GT content has well as I had somehow missed the Final Bosman and Mandatory Update goodness.

Gaming-wise I'm primarily a handheld gamer. I've grown up without a TV and still find the process of powering my PS4 and hogging the large screen for my personal use somewhat strange. I loved The Witcher 3, Uncharted 4, some of what I've played of P5 etc... these past few years but nothing has satisfied my hunger like the Switch which seems to have been dreamt up for me and me alone. BOTW is what I would have hoped videogames would become when I was a child deeply enamored with Link's Awakening.

I am looking forward Xenoblade Chronicles 2 if the story is half as good as the first one (and the resulting Xenofriends stream from Ben if he can) and Mario Odyssey this year. God of War, TLOU2 and the next mainline Fire Emblem game are my 2018 most wanted so far. I can't wait to spend another E3 with the Allies.

• Hi all! I am yet another Gafugee. I've been following GT since The Final Bosman first started, which eventually got me into Mandatory Update, GT Time etc and of course I've been a patron of EZA since day 1.

I'm from Australia and write game reviews on a website called Progress Bar. I'll no doubt check out the blog section of these forums and see about posting my reviews in there (if that's allowed, we don't have ads or anything).

Looking forward to getting familiar with the site and its users, thanks for being so welcoming!

• Hello! Another gaf refugee! Glad to be here.

Not sure what else to say other then L&R!

• Hi, another GAF casualty.

Long time fan, loved GT back in the day and love EZA too, glad to be part of this, should have joined sooner, better late than never. :)

• Hello,

I always been a fan of the allies since the GT days, so I guess now or any other time is a good time to come over and actually participate a bit in the forums.

Love and Respect.

• Good morning! Thought I would say, "Hi!" as well. Not really a heavy forum viewer or participant, but would be happy to be more involved.

• I just wanted to wish to all you Gaf refugees welcome. Great to get some new life in here.

• Hello to all you new folks! Welcome and have fun!

• Another lost GAFfer here. Thanks for the warm welcome folks!

• Hey guys, another Gafugee. Was "Smashman45" on GAF. Lurker for 6 years, posted (rarely) for 3.

Loved the Allies work since the days of GT, and still loving their work now.

The warm welcome is appreciated! Love & Respect! :D