Welcome to the Easy Allies Forums!

• Hi, longtime Allies and GT viewer. Been looking for a new forum home after Fextralife went south. Then I remembered the Allies had a forum! I play a bunch of games on PS4 and I am always open for a chat on there and hopefully here! Much love.
    P.S Weekly. Hunts.

• Global Moderator

@breadsaucebandit Welcome! :D glad that you found yourself over here, hope you enjoy your stay and stay chill! :D

• @breadsaucebandit Welcome! Enjoy your stay! Please don't steal my bread sauce.

• Hello.
    I used to watch GT, and I have been a Patreon of EZA since the start. The EZA community seem like decent folks, so, figured I'd sign up here too. Though, I don't tend to use forums, and I haven't signed into Twitter for years. So, I may end up lurking.

• Hello! I found EZA first when i got bored one day and stumbled upon the awesome PSX 2016 reactions, and has been a fan ever since. Figured i sign up here and hang out with you guys since i have been looking for a forum to call home.

• Hi,

Haven't been on a forum in years, let alone a relatively new one. It's impressive what this team has accomplished so far in such a short time span. Anyways, it's great to be on the forum for another great website.

• Global Moderator

@crepe Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay and I think you officially got one of my favourite Forum names, ever!

• @lotias Most delicious name here, I concur.

• @sabotagethetruth Lol thanks to both of you. I'll try to live up to the delicious hype!

• Hello! Medium-time EZA viewer joining in for the vibes (though I have heard much about this "Game Trailers"...). I've been watching for almost a year but figured I'd try diving into the forums finally. I'm currently binging Bosman v Wozniak as my work soundtrack and enjoying all the delicious bits. So nobody tell me which episode Kyle beats him ;-)

I look forward to hanging with you all!

• Hello! I'm a Norwegian GameTrailers-fan (or more specifically Final Bosman-fan) who transitioned over to Easy Allies back in the dark years of the Transition. I've been a patreon since the beginning, but I never felt comfortable enough to join the forums and the community as a whole for whatever reason, but now I'm travelling the world and I figured it'd be cool to maybe meet some fellow easy allies around the world if anyone's up for it. I'll post my couchsurfing and my instagram account (if it's not against the forum rules?). I would absolutely love to meet some people with the same level of passion for videogames as this community seems to have.
    Good day and good game!

• @chvage If you want to post about your travels best to do so on https://forums.easyallies.com/category/3/blogs

• I stumbled across EAZ by chance, and have been a fan since (6 months-ish). I finally decided to try and get more involved in the community... I've been having a look around and this site is wonderful - glad to be here :)

• Global Moderator

@burup Welcome to the EZA Forum! :D Hope you enjoy your stay!

• Things have calmed down a bit in my life recently so I'M BACK!

• @burup Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

• Greetings Allies!

I am a 29 year old EZA-fan posting for the first time.
    I have been following the Allies since the start (only catching the last few months of gametrailers) and i have been meaning to actually engage sooner in this community, but i've been caught up with my studies.

During the lifetime of EZA and starting with E3 of 2015, you guys have completely changed my view of videogames and also the type of games i play.
    From a sportsnerd that occationally played an rpg/mmorpg to an alleater of games. (however, I still cannot handle those japanese rpgs though :))

Anyways, Hello everyone!

• Global Moderator

@kaliber Welcome fellow Swede! Glad you found us here and fun to read about the impact EZA have had on you! :)

• I see this thread doesn't get used super often, nonetheless it seemed like the best place for an intro post.

Long time fan of the allies, going all the way back to GT days. I appreciate the thoughtful commentary on games and gaming that they all provide. Their style is so much more appreciated than the current trend of zaniness or insincere reactions that come from many popular YouTubers/streamers. I grew up in the late 80s through the 90s so I find that many of the allies experiences with gaming resonate with my own.

Moved to an unfamiliar BIG city (Houston) and ended a rather long relationship in 2016, the allies in their infancy helped me through a lot of hard/lonely times. The traffic here is insane and the drive to work was made far more tolerable simply by listening to some EZA while in transit.

As mentioned previously, I've long consumed their media but never felt the need/desire to interact with the community. Hearing @BenMoore be so hyped about soul calibur 6 I figured it was finally time to reveal myself.

Longtime member/competitor in the FGC with soul calibur and tekken being my main games. I'd love to offer my tutelage to Ben and any other interested parties when soul calibur 6 drops in October. Please feel free to drop me a line.

I look forward to being a part of this incredible community and getting to know everyone better.

EDIT: something I forgot to mention as a random tidbit about myself. I had my 15 minutes of gamer fame back in 2004 when I was selected as Mr sexiest gamer by gamer.tv. Got to be on xplay and even got a blurb in EGM. Ashley Jenkins aka jinx was the female winner from this contest. I was not as social media savvy back then and squandered my chance to parlay that contest into something more like she did. Great memories regardless.

• @kab Hey, hey, welcome. I'm relatively new here too despite being like you and knowing these guys all the way back to the GT days.

It's convenient you mentioned about offering tutelage for fighting games since I'd say I'm currently on the look-out to try and seriously start getting into fighting games, but I've got a LOOOONG way to go given how terrible I am at them. Would love to get a coach/playpal since no one in my friends group is really into the genre so I don't get to have anyone to talk/play about them.