Welcome to the Easy Allies Forums!

• admin

Nice. Good to see you here.

• greetings to everyone :)

Longtime viewer and easy allies patreon living in germany.

I finally decided to join the forum and become a bit more active here.

As self diagnosed screenshot junkie (see my steam gallery with nearly 5.000 screenshots for example), I tend to always make new screenshots while playing and also often add my screenshots to my posts. Taking screenshots (without staging them to much or altering them with postediting) is a way for me to document my real gaming experience while playing. I often browse my old screenshots as a photo album, like a trip down memory lane. So i hope you don't mind some screenshots in my posts...

For example something like this screenshot from ... can you guess the game?

lioness

• admin

Hmm... seems a little high-fidelity to be Afrika, and it doesn't exactly fit Far Cry 4. So I'm a bit stumped so far. Welcome aboard.

• @bloodworth thx... and nope, it is not Far Cry or Africa (loved this game back in the day) ...

instead it is:

"Assassin's Creed Origins"

• admin

@guthwulf ahh... of course. I was getting close with Ubisoft at least.

• Hi everyone! Been watching since the GT days, but didn't really get hooked until about a year into Easy Allies. I watch a lot of different gaming content online but EZA is the only place I find myself coming back to daily. If there isn't something new to watch, I will peruse the YouTube backlog and dive into some things that I missed along the way. This is the first time I have taken the initiative to join a forum of any kind really, and I can't imagine a better community to get involved with.

Anyway I have a lot to say but instead I will keep it brief. Just wanted to say hello to everyone, and that I am excited to finally take a small part in the EZA community. L&R!

• hey

I loved GT and was sad to see go. then I found out EZA that was very much alive and kicking ass. glad to be here

• Hello Allies! Looong time listener first time caller. Just saying hi and that I heard this is the place to find some Love and Respect.

• Global Moderator

Hello everyone and welcome to these forums! :D hope you enjoy your stay. If you ever have issues, feel free to contact me or any of the other lovely mods!

• Hello, this is my first time posting in the forums. I do not typically join forums, but I don't really have many people to talk to about my passion for videogames and I would like to change that! I hope I can be a thoughtful and fun contributor to the discussions.

I've been watching Easy Allies for a while now and I really enjoy their content.