Welcome to the Easy Allies Forums!

• admin

Hmm... seems a little high-fidelity to be Afrika, and it doesn't exactly fit Far Cry 4. So I'm a bit stumped so far. Welcome aboard.

• @bloodworth thx... and nope, it is not Far Cry or Africa (loved this game back in the day) ...

instead it is:

"Assassin's Creed Origins"

• admin

@guthwulf ahh... of course. I was getting close with Ubisoft at least.

• Hi everyone! Been watching since the GT days, but didn't really get hooked until about a year into Easy Allies. I watch a lot of different gaming content online but EZA is the only place I find myself coming back to daily. If there isn't something new to watch, I will peruse the YouTube backlog and dive into some things that I missed along the way. This is the first time I have taken the initiative to join a forum of any kind really, and I can't imagine a better community to get involved with.

Anyway I have a lot to say but instead I will keep it brief. Just wanted to say hello to everyone, and that I am excited to finally take a small part in the EZA community. L&R!

• hey

I loved GT and was sad to see go. then I found out EZA that was very much alive and kicking ass. glad to be here

• Hello Allies! Looong time listener first time caller. Just saying hi and that I heard this is the place to find some Love and Respect.

• Global Moderator

Hello everyone and welcome to these forums! :D hope you enjoy your stay. If you ever have issues, feel free to contact me or any of the other lovely mods!

• Hello, this is my first time posting in the forums. I do not typically join forums, but I don't really have many people to talk to about my passion for videogames and I would like to change that! I hope I can be a thoughtful and fun contributor to the discussions.

I've been watching Easy Allies for a while now and I really enjoy their content.

• Been a long time since I participated in anything like a forum, but I've gotta get in for the Easy Allies.

Last year I downloaded a few of the podcast episodes to listen while driving to a campsite and have been hooked ever since.

I'm an avid gamer that mainly focuses on engaging single player titles, but I enjoy some multiplayer now and then.

Some of my favorite games are games by Hidetaka Miyazaki (Soulsborne/Sekiro), Metroid games, Metal Gear series, and Resident Evil series. Looking forward to getting to know many of you.

• Hey all!

Long time Patron/Ally, but never really gotten involved in the forum side of things before - but really want to become more active, so here I am!

I've been watching the allies since 2013 on the GT 360 app, and have been a patron since day 1. Went to E3 last year, and it was perhaps the best experience of my life - so I'm going back this year. I'm a Freshmen college student in Ohio, so Cali's a whole world away.

As far as games though, Im a mostly single player person - favorites of all times would be Persona 5, Pokemon 9Platinum? Soul Silver? Black 2?) The KOTOR Games, and Dragon Age.

I enjoy interacting with you all on here!

Cheers,
    Tyler

• Hello world.

• Hello everyone!

I've been a patreon and lurking in the communities for years. This E3, I realized I don't have any friends that play games to share the hype! I'd love to meet some new people that I can talk about games with.
    I'm a rising senior in college (Computer Science) and mostly play RPGs. My favorite games range from JRPGs like Dragon Quest and Persona to sims like Rollercoaster Tycoon. I particularly love a game with a great story.

I'm looking forward to making some new friends!

Jamie <3

• This post is deleted!

• Hi everyone!

I've been a Patron since the end of last year (but i started following EZA long before). I'm here to share my love for video games regardless of the platform they come from or their budget. I play on PC, Switch and sometimes PS4 (it's not mine).

My first ever video game was Bush Buck: Global Treasure Hunter for the DOS. It's like a board strategy game where you have to find treasures travelling across the globe in time based on hints and before your opponents (CPU or other players), it was meant to teach geography while giving tidbits on all the different cultures. I really liked it, the idea with adjustments would still be fun today.

After that i started playing other PC games (i should also add that i grew up in a family that was really into PC gaming before it was a thing, so my parents had played most of these games before) like Kyrandia, Outrun, Journeyman Project, Indiana Jones, Lion King, Heretic, Myst, Prince of Persia,... (obscure european games)... and even console games like Pokémon Red on my Game Boy, Tekken 3 on PS1 we used to rent, Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, Splinter Cell Chaos Theory on PS2, etc.

Some of my all time favourites are Tetris, Gran Turismo 4, Pokémon Red, Age of Empires II, Simcity 4, The Last Express. More recently i really enjoyed The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, and i'm re-discovering my love for JRPGs with Xenoblade, Dragon Quest and Shin Megami Tensei.