Welcome to the Easy Allies Forums!

• Nice work on the site Brent!

• @Hasney Pick them up from right outside the door! God not even open 5 minutes and there is always one who makes the place look untidy!

• Great site and forum. EZA doing great work :)

• said in Welcome to the Easy Allies Forums!:

he spirit of the rules. Just because something i

A pleasure to be here :D

• Hi everyone! Love how the website/forum looks.

• I really like the look and everything works amazingly. Congrats on the good work!

• heeEEEEeeeeeeyyyy

• Woooo fancy new forums!

• Hype!!!!!

• Hey everyone! Thanks for this. EZA feels truly official now! I think, long long ago, I may have had a GT account, but I have been following the crew much more since the rebirth especially since I'm a patron, and I couldn't be happier. E3 Hype!!!

• Well another forum to waste my life on . . .

• Welcome Allies! Glad to see the forums up and running!

Been a longtime fan of the GT/EZA guys and girls but been more of a lurker. Looking forward to posting more now that Im a active patreon.

• :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

• So happy to be here B)

• Love the forum, it was a great idea!

• Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu

• Good job on the site guys! Long time GT fan, was waiting for this.

• Also, just a quick grats to EZA on passing 50k youtube subs!

• I love how everything looks and works.

But one little thing. I don't want to be a downer, but as an IT guy I can't help but notice the login forms and email confirmation url of the forums are not secured through SSL/https, so you have probably a security risk for all people not using their Google or Twitter account to log in. It is probably possible to get people's username and password because of this.

I know we probably shouldn't know yet that this site exists (as I expect it was meant as the surprise for during E3), but it would be nice if you can take a look at this.

Again, I really like how everything works (except for this minor detail), great job on the website and the forums!

I am sorry again for being a killjoy, but for the last 8 years or so my webmaster colleague has asked me quite a few times to help her debug/test her websites, so I see stuff like this without looking for it unfortunately.

• @MrMette said in Welcome to the Easy Allies Forums!:

I love how everything looks and works.

But one little thing. I don't want to be a downer, but as an IT guy I can't help but notice the login forms and email confirmation url of the forums are not secured through SSL/https, so you have probably a security risk for all people not using their Google or Twitter account to log in. It is probably possible to get people's username and password because of this.

I know we probably shouldn't know yet that this site exists (as I expect it was meant as the surprise for during E3), but it would be nice if you can take a look at this.

Again, I really like how everything works (except for this minor detail), great job on the website and the forums!

I am sorry again for being a killjoy, but for the last 8 years or so my webmaster colleague has asked me quite a few times to help her debug/test her websites, so I see stuff like this without looking for it unfortunately.

You should post this in the Feedback forum for better visibility.