Welcome to the Easy Allies Forums!

• Hey all!

Long time Patron/Ally, but never really gotten involved in the forum side of things before - but really want to become more active, so here I am!

I've been watching the allies since 2013 on the GT 360 app, and have been a patron since day 1. Went to E3 last year, and it was perhaps the best experience of my life - so I'm going back this year. I'm a Freshmen college student in Ohio, so Cali's a whole world away.

As far as games though, Im a mostly single player person - favorites of all times would be Persona 5, Pokemon 9Platinum? Soul Silver? Black 2?) The KOTOR Games, and Dragon Age.

I enjoy interacting with you all on here!

Cheers,
    Tyler

• Hello world.

• Hello everyone!

I've been a patreon and lurking in the communities for years. This E3, I realized I don't have any friends that play games to share the hype! I'd love to meet some new people that I can talk about games with.
    I'm a rising senior in college (Computer Science) and mostly play RPGs. My favorite games range from JRPGs like Dragon Quest and Persona to sims like Rollercoaster Tycoon. I particularly love a game with a great story.

I'm looking forward to making some new friends!

Jamie <3

• This post is deleted!