EZA: Username list! Explain your username!

• CaPrIcIoUsLy InSaNe

I usted to read Homestuck, an amazing webcomic, One of the characters was a "Capricorn" and his Online User was that, thats all I can say without going into spoiler territory...

;o)

• My name is Alex White, lol. My art blog is alexwhitecreates, my Steam is alexwhiteplays, my BattleNet is alexplays, my League summoner name is alexwhiteplays... [First name] [Last name] [Verb describing the activity relevant to the account] is kind of my calling-card username creation process at this point.

• Global Moderator

Spud_1231 - This is a stupid one. As a foolish 18 year old who didn't know how the internet/PSN worked, I set up the username Spud_1231 on my friends PS3 (his nickname is spud) with my email. I had it in my head that I could just change it or use another username. But eventually I added friends and unlocked trophies so I just stuck with it.

I'm not a fan of it but people in EZA chat just represent it with me being Irish so it's not the worst one out there. It's also very easy to remember and pronounce :)

• My surname... Easy one. Never had a proper alias. Sometimes use jompard which was two names mashed together. Lampard and John Terry. Chelsea players but since Lampard left Chelsea I haven't used it

• Used to play the original Super Smash Bros. often with friends when I was little. To help keep track of who you're playing as and to track your stats in that game, it lets you enter a four letter code or name. My username is simply that four letter code name I used to use.

• Banned

Art - I do drawings and stuff. Duh, right?

• @tokeeffe9 Had to shorten it just a little. Is how it looks okay with you? Also, lol. Maybe one day they'll give you the option to change your PSN.

@Mbun Never wanted to make a longer one? Nothing wrong with it being short and sweet though!

@Art Duh! I can only imagine getting that username isn't very easy to get most of the time.

• I was picking a name for the main character in the story I write, and after some time scrambling through internet I've decided for Nillend. Since I liked it so much, I've also used it for my username on almost everything.

• It's a part of a lyric from a song I like: "The Big Gloom" by Have a Nice Life, which is about the assassination of Marat. Just a part of the song I like, it's the first verse that's harmonized and I like the use of words.

• An oscillator is the sound generating component of an analog synthesizer. I like analog synthesizers. Rich, warm, ethereal sound.

In addition, to oscillate means to vibrate. I'm always vibrating with crazy ideas and impulses... xD

• @parasitepaladin Being short makes it quicker to write, so it's pretty convenient. Also, despite being so short, it's never taken in anything. Only downside is people always assume it stands for something and ask what it stands for when it's closer to high score initials on arcade cabinets where people just write stuff like SEX or CAR or ACE. It never stood for anything.

• Global Moderator

@parasitepaladin Ya, fine with me.

• I love Naughty Dog and Jak & Daxter, and I particularly love this early area in the first game. It's somehow really tranquil and the aesthetics there calm me.

• You'd think with a name like DramaticSlowMo that the reason for my name would obviously have something to do with an action scenario, but it's actually inspired by a song...

Youtube Video

• I really like mecha stuff and thought I was being clever (nope).

• M was knocked back because the forum has a character minimum, so I added a "Mr" just in case the opportunity to say "That's MR M to you, buddyboy" ever comes up.

• Because Chie is the best waifu and everyone should know. Also, when EZA was announced I wanted to make a new username and decided on this in-joke from the GT days.

• My friends play Dota, and I am the noob among them.. I cannot face another player one on one.. So every time I see someone I "run back" and bring one of my friends to the battle.. so the name - runner. 609 is just a arbitrary number..

• Song is from when I went to my first melee tourney and i didn't have a tag so I said the first word that came into my head. before that i was of 'nickrox' and i didn't want to be known as that