EZA: Username list! Explain your username!

• Jessterfer: my friend in the 6th grade back in 2006 signed my yearbook "Jessterfer" for no reason other than he made it up. My name is Jesse so he just wrote something silly. I later became my xbox live name and has stuck with me for the past 10 years everywhere I go.

• @Blueturtle added!

@The_Andredal added!

@Jessterfer added!

Thanks all!

• My name is Filipe. Forever ago i listened to a californian punk rock band, the greatest in my opinion, called Pennywise. They helped me and my brain grow, among the best teachers i ever had. And so i was forever known as filipepw.

• @parasitepaladin mine's pretty stupid actually. It comes from monster hunter tri when i was entering my avatar's name. I wanted to name him Hikaru cuz its a cool sounding name and it was from this one lego minifigure in a mech series of sets (which were sweet by the way). However, I still had a box tv back then that wasn't the biggest, and the text overall in that game was absolutely minuscule, so i ended up misspelling it as Hikarw. I didn't even notice until a loooong ways into my playthrough. I figured I'd stick with as it was unique, and I've never seen anyone else using it so I've very much made it my own. feel free to say hi if you see it anywhere cuz odds are it's me ;)

• bowrider89

Bow as in the bow of a ship, referencing how I used to row. Rider is from the song low rider, because I like it and was listening to it when I was making my username. And 89 refers to 1989 when I was born.

• My first initial is a T, my middle initial is an M, combining M with my surname kinda sounds like Machine, so T-Mech became TMek ...and 7 is one of my favourite numbers.

• The context will probably be lost but me and a buddy of mine used to get drunk all of the time and have ridiculous conversations while dipping our finger into the top of our beer bottle and then licking our finger and say "you know what I'm talkin about". So we coined it as we were just talkin tasty.

• My name is a play on the Sages from Ocarina of Time, and the herbs Sage and Thyme. I used to work in kitchens, though I actually came up with the name before I went to culinary school. Because of my background in food I still use the name.

• I simply came up with mine and started using it as an online persona because 1) it sounds kinda fantasy-ish, which I enjoy, 2) I feel it fits me and 3) I like it. It holds no significance beyond that. My real name is Thea.

• I guess it's "technically" a Queen Reference but I meant it as more of a Highlander reference.

• Thank you all!

@filipepw FOREVER. Added!

@bowrider89 Added!

@TMek7 Added!

@Talkin_Tasty It is not lost! Not sure why you would do that though, hah. Added!

@Sage-Of-Thyme Fantastic. Added!

@Elyra Liking a username is usually pretty important. Added!

@PrinceofTheUniverse Nothing wrong with a Queen reference! Added!

• @HikarW said in EZA: Username list! Explain your username!:

@parasitepaladin mine's pretty stupid actually. It comes from monster hunter tri when i was entering my avatar's name. I wanted to name him Hikaru cuz its a cool sounding name and it was from this one lego minifigure in a mech series of sets (which were sweet by the way). However, I still had a box tv back then that wasn't the biggest, and the text overall in that game was absolutely minuscule, so i ended up misspelling it as Hikarw. I didn't even notice until a loooong ways into my playthrough. I figured I'd stick with as it was unique, and I've never seen anyone else using it so I've very much made it my own. feel free to say hi if you see it anywhere cuz odds are it's me ;)

This, this is much too long. Sorry, man.
    How does this look to you?

I was naming my character in Monster Hunter Tri and Hikaru sounded cool. Though back then my TV screen was small, and I ended up misspelling it to Hikarw and didn't notice until long after I started playing. Since it was unique I decided to stick with in and make it my own.

• Childhood nickname.

• Ran my real name through the wu-tang name generator online.

• Av8orGamer: Because I'm an aviator and a gamer. So... Might as well brag about it right?

• Womble - From the UK children's show 'The Wombles'

• Taken from a passage within Friedrich Nietzsche's works, I try to tap into the spirit of the passage and draw inspiration from it, to be a better individual in whatever small, realistic measure that I can attain.

• @Jords added!

@Thunderous-Prophet added!

@Av8orGamer added!

@Womble added!

@Dice_for_Death_ added!

• I've had crustef for over a decade now. Basically I'm dumb and couldn't spell. When I was making my name I was super into family guy and that one joke/scene about Russians where Khruschev shows up and dances. I named myself Crustef bc I legitimately thought that was how you spelled his name. It just sort of stuck and I'm pretty attached now. It's my username for all gaming platforms.

• Brandon_Reister: It's my name.