EZA: Username list! Explain your username!

• This post is deleted!

• @crustef added except for the first part!

@Brandon_Reister Added!

@Lianard added!

@Danerous added!

@MegaTen_out_of_10 added!

@tostidos added!

@layla-s-Jester added!

• A nickname I was given from a friend during my prime of the Rock Band 2 and eventually 3 days. I was able to pass some really difficult songs on guitar expert mode and even completed the endless setlist as a full band. I'm not as good as I once was since I rarely play now but I look at it as a title to remind me of my glory days!

• Woody was my nickname in secondary school and Berlin originated from the name of a popular Trance artist I used to listen to called Dash Berlin.

I used Gloop nowadays, because it' simpler and doesn't really bare any significance other than sounding cool (to me). I would love to change my PSN, I made a new Twitch channel just to change it and I use Gloop on YT.

• Mine? That's simple...Persona 5 is going to be amazing.

• Gahwah = 'Coffee' in Arabic
    o = slang for 'and' in Arabic
    tech= technology

it's a mash of what I love and do everyday.

• Really enjoyed The Dharma Bums in my early teens. Japhy was an incredibly fascinating character (whose traits I don't embrace).

• Literally just my name, but written in the same way everyone in my family abbreviates it
    Noam ALTMAn-Kurosaki = naltmank
    I'm not very creative -_-

• When I started playing Diablo 3 I finally needed a good username:

I came up with Kuranghi [Koo-Rang-Ghee], I thought it sounded heroic and silly both at once.

But when I came to make multiple/seasonal heroes I wanted to stick with my current name because I liked it so much, so I just cut the front letter off and put on another letter and now I have 20ish [Uuranghi & Ruranghi are a bit weird and others sound similar] variations!

So on here, I am Furanghi [Foo-Rang-Ghee, ofc], because my twitch account is Furanghi so I thought I'd keep it simple.

So, if you ever meet a/an:

Auranghi
    Buranghi
    Curanghi
    Duranghi
    Euranghi
    Furanghi
    Guranghi
    Huranghi
    Iuranghi
    Juranghi
    Kuranghi
    Luranghi
    Muranghi
    Nuranghi
    Ouranghi
    Puranghi
    Quranghi
    Ruranghi
    Suranghi
    Turanghi
    Uuranghi
    Vuranghi
    Wuranghi
    Xuranghi
    Yuranghi
    Zuranghi

Then its probably me. :chart_with_upwards_trend: :video_game:

• I'm just a generic person. Nothing special here.

• TanookiMystique - Those are my cat's names. (Here follows a crazy cat lady moment, for all of you who would now prefer to stop reading) Tanooki is an orange beige-ish tabby with stout legs, striped tail, round face and small roundish ears, so the name is pretty self-explanatory. Side note, since he also has orange eyes, I wanted to call him Rémy Lebeau but my boyfriend somehow didn't find it as funny as I did. Mystique is a calico-tricolored-white mash up, and she looks really different depending on what part of her is facing you, hence she became our color-shifting x-men feline. It was either that or Mrs,TwoFace,)

• @Meanfingers added! Mostly.

@Gloop Added the gloop part!

@Joker added!

@ghawa_o_tech added!

@Japhy58 added!

@naltmank added!

@generic_person added!

• @Furanghi I'm not sure how to edit all of this.

When I started playing Diablo 3 I finally needed a good username:I came up with Kuranghi [Koo-Rang-Ghee], I thought it sounded heroic and silly both at once.But when I came to make multiple/seasonal heroes I wanted to stick with my current name because I liked it so much, so I just cut the front letter off and put on another letter and now I have 20ish [Uuranghi & Ruranghi are a bit weird and others sound similar] variations! So on here, I am Furanghi [Foo-Rang-Ghee, ofc], because my twitch account is Furanghi so I thought I'd keep it simple.

This look okay? Or do you want to rewrite it?

• Furanghi - I needed a good username: I came up with Kuranghi [Koo-Rang-Ghee], I thought it sounded heroic and silly both at once.But when I came to other usernames I wanted to stick with my current name because I liked it so much, so I just cut the front letter off and put on another letter and now I have 20ish variations!

• @TanookiMystique said in EZA: Username list! Explain your username!:

hose are my cat's names. (Here follows a crazy cat lady moment, for all of you who would now prefer to stop reading) Tanooki is an orange beige-ish tabby with stout legs, striped tail, round face and small roundish ears, so the name is pretty self-explanatory. Side note, since he also has orange eyes, I wanted to call him Rémy Lebeau but my boyfriend somehow didn't find it as funny as I did. Mystique is a calico-tricolored-white mash up, and she looks really different depending on what part of her is facing you, hence she became our color-shifting x-men feline. It was either that or Mrs,TwoFace,)

Hm. How does this look to you?

• TanookiMystique - Those are my cat's names. Tanooki is an orange beige-ish tabby with stout legs, striped tail, round face and small roundish ears, so the name is pretty self-explanatory. Mystique is a calico-tricolored-white mash up, and she looks really different depending on what part of her is facing you.

• Uzi suicide was the record label of Guns N Roses way back when. I've always been a huge fan of metal, hard rock, and music in general. It also represents the idea of overkill, of using supreme force to commit even the simplest act, and I think that represents my personality pretty well. 666 in Roman numerology stands for Nero, the ultimate iconoclast. I think of myself as fairly iconoclastic.

• Syluxbecause he's a mysterious character in the Metroid prime universe.

7 or VIIbecause I was born in 97. And its a nice number lol

• If you have to ask, you've clearly never heard Jeff Goldblum's glorious laugh. Also, this song is one of the greatest things I've ever heard: https://soundcloud.com/flip-shot/hahahrawrrahaha

• Oh it is good to be back. Never knew this site existed until now.

Old poster on GT forums; I was renaming myself and was trying to think of something that would sound really unforgettable. There was another user with a name that rhymed with mine, so I got the inspiration from that. But I mean fuck, what is a sir sister anyway?

• @UziSuicide666 Had to cut a bit, but added!

@Sylux7 added!

@JeffGoldblumLaugh added!

@Sir-Sister-of-Suck added!

• Skate because I used to skate a lot, Jimmy is my name, and at the first place I registered it on Skatejimmy was taken so 5 is a random number.