EZA: Username list! Explain your username!

• @TanookiMystique said in EZA: Username list! Explain your username!:

hose are my cat's names. (Here follows a crazy cat lady moment, for all of you who would now prefer to stop reading) Tanooki is an orange beige-ish tabby with stout legs, striped tail, round face and small roundish ears, so the name is pretty self-explanatory. Side note, since he also has orange eyes, I wanted to call him Rémy Lebeau but my boyfriend somehow didn't find it as funny as I did. Mystique is a calico-tricolored-white mash up, and she looks really different depending on what part of her is facing you, hence she became our color-shifting x-men feline. It was either that or Mrs,TwoFace,)

Hm. How does this look to you?

• TanookiMystique - Those are my cat's names. Tanooki is an orange beige-ish tabby with stout legs, striped tail, round face and small roundish ears, so the name is pretty self-explanatory. Mystique is a calico-tricolored-white mash up, and she looks really different depending on what part of her is facing you.

• Uzi suicide was the record label of Guns N Roses way back when. I've always been a huge fan of metal, hard rock, and music in general. It also represents the idea of overkill, of using supreme force to commit even the simplest act, and I think that represents my personality pretty well. 666 in Roman numerology stands for Nero, the ultimate iconoclast. I think of myself as fairly iconoclastic.

• Syluxbecause he's a mysterious character in the Metroid prime universe.

7 or VIIbecause I was born in 97. And its a nice number lol

• If you have to ask, you've clearly never heard Jeff Goldblum's glorious laugh. Also, this song is one of the greatest things I've ever heard: https://soundcloud.com/flip-shot/hahahrawrrahaha

• Oh it is good to be back. Never knew this site existed until now.

Old poster on GT forums; I was renaming myself and was trying to think of something that would sound really unforgettable. There was another user with a name that rhymed with mine, so I got the inspiration from that. But I mean fuck, what is a sir sister anyway?

• @UziSuicide666 Had to cut a bit, but added!

@Sylux7 added!

@JeffGoldblumLaugh added!

@Sir-Sister-of-Suck added!

• Skate because I used to skate a lot, Jimmy is my name, and at the first place I registered it on Skatejimmy was taken so 5 is a random number.

• Kofenheimer: the mix between 2 names from warhammer online names generator, kept it since 2008

• Just my real name. Don't remember using it when signing up but, whatever. Nothing to hide. Pic is me too.

• Minor Threat wrote a song called "Guilty of Being White." I'm simply guilty of being a lot of things.

• Bandits go pow pow =P

• The letters of my name (Alejandro) re-arranged, minus 1 "a"

• @Skatejimmy5 Added!

@Kofenheimer Added!

@Leroy-Anderson Added!

@guiltyofbeing Added!

@powpowbandit Added!

@drolejan Added!

Thank you guys SO MUCH for keeping them short.

• i was on gt a long time ago between 2007-2010 ff7cloud was my name mostly hid on faction namely the final fantasy faction and the jrpg faction and i actually had my own faction the legend of dragoon faction. so if there are any of you that remember me from gt (i doubt it it was 8 years ago) send me a message id be great to catch up.

• A long time ago, it started off as Zeldamaster. Then eventually got abbreviated to Zdman, still referring to Zelda. But, now, I prefer to be called Z.D. The "man" just makes it long enough to be a valid username.

• I like fire. This username is usually taken but somehow I managed to get it here.

Also:

Youtube Video

• @FF7Cloud added!~

@zdman added!~

@Pyro added!~

• I had gone through most of my life as "squallnate" but figured it was time to grow past my angsty hero Squall and become someone a little more unique. So I stole half of my favorite site at the time, Destructoid, and added a tiny bit of one of my nicknames. "Nae". Got 'em.

• MadGoat - A long long time ago, little kid me was playing Ultima Online for the first time. Exploring this whole new world I stumbled into a plain when all of a sudden a goat went berserk and decided to try and murder me. After a long fist fight with the goat, it finally got me. That's when I learned the harsh reality of this new world I just stepped into. I loved this game and played it for years... it's just an awesome memory. And I thought it sounded kinda cool.

• Cannonfood
    Back in the days of the first Quake we played multiplayer at our school. I got to use the worst computer, and also didn't get to join either the red or the blue team playing (because I was too bad at the game) So I named myself "CannonFood", picked the orange color, got in the players way and had a good time in my own team. It Stuck with me ever since!