EZA: Username list! Explain your username!

• When a pc first boots up, it starts executing at physical address 0xffff0. Since I'm a programmer I've chosen ffff0 as my nickname.

• Mine is mononym . Though the last part has a meaning I swear I didn't create on urban dictionary.

Being waysome is the highest form of superiorty. There is no going beyond waysome, waysome is the maxX an object or being can reach. When something is called or referred to as waysome, it should be admired for it's superiority over life. Being called waysome is the greatest honor and has the same feeling as looking into the face of god and having him say you are his finest creation.

• Mine is simple. Crimson is my favorite color combination(red and black) and I like how the word sparks sounds with it. :P

• Mine came up one day when I was remembering my favorite moments from The Simpsons. Homer falling into Bart's trap of oh so tempting floor pie. A mighty dessert.

• My first name is Robin. So the username ofLoxley seemed to fit.

• Kin is the alias I use for my design work. It references both 'next of kin' but also the Japanese for gold with KIN stylised into the kanji for gold 金 when on it's side. My social media incorporate 'dreadspirit' as an extension of KINdread spirit. I always liked videogame characters with weird names.

• Baccano is my favorite japanese animation.

• In the visual novel "Umineko no Naku Koro ni" a Logic Error is a game breaking mistake a Game Master can cause if they create a contradiction in their mystery. Fixing the error can take an eternity, admitting defeat instead results in the game board being destroyed, so it is seen as the worst mistake a Game Master can make.

That is where I took it from, but it is also a computer programming bug, which is where I assume people will think I adopted it.

• @parasitepaladin My friends and I used to backyard wrestle in the 1990s and I created my character, Censor for that. I used a variation of DDP's Diamond Cutter as my finisher and I'd say,"You've just been censored." Corny as heck. So corny I decided I should lose the championship by my own finisher and told my opponent to say, "I just censored Erik." I stopped wrestling after that match cause I got a concussion.

• WildSaltyBosmanAppears - I chose to make something that is a fun and playful take on both Bosman's love of the Pokémon franchise and make a light hearted jab at his sometimes unintentionally abrasive personality traits when replying to or interacting with some of the other Allies

• Friends of mine at work used to call me cracker(another story) as a joke. One day I said "Let's get this straight, if I am a cracker we need it be known I'm not a bland Saltine, if anything I'm a Ritz Roasted Vegetable kind of cracker". From then on they would call me Ritz. The number comes from the store we worked at

• @ffff0 Added!

@Swaysome Kind of added!

@crimson_sparx added!

@MightyFloorPie added!

@ofLoxley added!

@kin added!

@Baccano added!

@logic__error added kind of.

@CensorErik added! ...mostly

@WildSaltyBosmanApprs added!

@Ritz1906 added!

Phew. I shouldn't wait so long to do that.

• @parasitepaladin I should have made it short and sweet! Sorry!

• Sup Dudes

Youtube Video

• I was trying to come up with a unique domain name with my roommate in university. Adjective, noun and bam binarymelon was born.

• MyxeQ: Official pronounced "My-Zeck" (Original pronunciation: "Mix-Cue") . Originally "Myxe" but some sites would not accept 4 letter usernames. Chose it as handle in 2003 as a "Mix" of Mikey my real name. I added the "Q" as the 5th letter because it is my favorite letter. TO this day I have not seen a 5 letter word baffle so many people in its pronunciation.

• Been Pikagreg for all of my usernames since WWF Smackdown on the PS1 for my Create a Wrestler. I liked Pokemon a lot and had a tiny pikachu toy on my backpack at school I bought from a mom and pop game store. When that store shut down they gave me their entire stock on that Pikachu toy and I kept one on my backpack throughout college.

• Global Moderator

Came up with it back in 2007 when I got my first PS3 and I was trying to figure out a name that also had all my favorite things at the time (still love now.)

• Well my initial name was SIX2SE7EN. I don't know if many of you know me but i joined Gametrailers back in 2005 and have had multiple change of accounts due to technical problem with the site and the upgrades.

MSBi are basically my name initials and i stuck with it because I felt the need to not hide my persona under a made up name.

• Puppeteer. One of the most underrated games of last gen, I simply love it and I like the name Kutaro. Nothing fancy.