EZA: Username list! Explain your username!

• I was trying to come up with a unique domain name with my roommate in university. Adjective, noun and bam binarymelon was born.

• MyxeQ: Official pronounced "My-Zeck" (Original pronunciation: "Mix-Cue") . Originally "Myxe" but some sites would not accept 4 letter usernames. Chose it as handle in 2003 as a "Mix" of Mikey my real name. I added the "Q" as the 5th letter because it is my favorite letter. TO this day I have not seen a 5 letter word baffle so many people in its pronunciation.

• Been Pikagreg for all of my usernames since WWF Smackdown on the PS1 for my Create a Wrestler. I liked Pokemon a lot and had a tiny pikachu toy on my backpack at school I bought from a mom and pop game store. When that store shut down they gave me their entire stock on that Pikachu toy and I kept one on my backpack throughout college.

• Global Moderator

Came up with it back in 2007 when I got my first PS3 and I was trying to figure out a name that also had all my favorite things at the time (still love now.)

• Well my initial name was SIX2SE7EN. I don't know if many of you know me but i joined Gametrailers back in 2005 and have had multiple change of accounts due to technical problem with the site and the upgrades.

MSBi are basically my name initials and i stuck with it because I felt the need to not hide my persona under a made up name.

• Puppeteer. One of the most underrated games of last gen, I simply love it and I like the name Kutaro. Nothing fancy.

• @binarymelon added!

@MyxeQ added mostly

@Pikagreg Added mostly

@ZephyrMoon added!

@MSBi added mostly

@Kutaro added!

@Jacob-Levelle Ehhhhh. Got a small text introduction? Also, are you the person that called Kyle a nazi on twitter?

• well its simple. its my last name. friends that I play with call me Fett and from there you can guess the rest.

• Some letters from my first, and last name mushed together. Also Rhino was my nickname as a young'n.

• So acejackson777. To be honest I have had this username so long the details of its inception are a bit hazy at best. When I was a youngster I wanted to be on the leaderboards for some games on Armor Games and also an account on playlist.com to link it to my Myspace. I liked the Ace card in the deck, especially because my dad talk me poker. I tried to make it a name and wanted something cool sounding. Jacks also came as a good combo with aces so Jackson was born. Trip sevens is just a gambling relation that also has some luck and religion thrown in. So thats how it was born.

• MaxfieldStanton - A terrible Americanized dub name from the 90's Sailor Moon anime. The character is ridiculous and it's a pseudonym within the show.

• GMan has been my nickname since I was a little kid back in 1992. Ironically I have never played Half-Life.

• I don't exactly remember how it started, but at some point one of my friends called me a diva and I totally yucked it up like a cartoonish super diva-like personality as a joke, but then decided that wasn't actually such a bad name to call myself!

• @fettouhi Added!

@Rynomite added!

@acejackson777 Added! Mostly!

@MaxfieldStanton added!

@GMan04 added!

@SuperDivatastic added! huehuehue

• Cool post!

creycreycrey - I like short lowercase names. "crey" came from cray, short for crazy. Turns out crey is already used pretty much everywhere, so I became creycrey and later creycreycrey.

• I love ramen. Especially shio which translates to "salt".

• New to forums so thought this might be a good place to start :P
    My username's a play on "Youtube" and how I hear Europeans say it.
    Thought it up about 8 years ago from my old friend on Habbo (when that was a thing) who pronounced it that way and it stuck ever since.

• Just my first then last names spelled backward. But sounds awesome!

• Sword Familiar from Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. I just love that game. My avatar is the Star Dragon Sword from Suikoden though, but they are pretty similar.

• I had the radically creative idea of using my first name =)