EZA: Username list! Explain your username!

• At first I was wanted to use my name, Jillian, as a username. I thought it was boring to just put my name so I just added more letters and behold! It became Jillliann. It's pronounced like my name.

• When I first started playing WoW I was looking for a good name for my gnome priest. At the time I had recently read a book with a gnome character ("Dragons of Autumn Twilight"), and I tried to recall her name - guessing, and ending up on Burup.

I, of course, was wrong... the character's name was actually Bupu, but Burup has stuck lol

• My nickname is Pepe and while working at a restaurant one of the owners would call me Pepe El Toro because I was built like a defensive tackle. 805 cause of the area code i live in.

Later I found out Pepe el Toro is a Mexican sports drama film from 1953.

• Love that there's a thread for this! :):)

I started up my Youtube channel in 2013 and needed a channel name. Ended up taking each of my initials - R A R M - and throwing the word 'star' on the end. From that day on, RARMSTAR was born! :L

It's kinda cool how the name has managed to stick around - I do a bunch of stuff with the teenagers/young people in the community where I live through my church and a lot of them know me as RARMSTAR or RARMY.

(Ps: if you search RARMSTAR on the internet it asks if you meant 'Farmstar', a kind of tractor!)

• kAb is a truncated version of my handle from all the way back in 2002. At the time I had just gotten into soul calibur 2 with kilik being my main character. I registered on the soulcalibur.com forums with the handle kilikAbeast.

This name was a two headed monster for me. Kilik was my new obsession in calibur 2, but I was also concurrently playing final fantasy 10. If you recall, the blitzball team from kilika was the beasts. Hence kilikAbeast was born.

I used that handle for some time but as I started to get more and more known in the calibur and tekken community people would always shorten it to kAb. It just kinda stuck from there.

• My username jeweloflibra is very simply that my name is Amber which is a semi-precious jewel and I was born in October, hence I’m a Libra.

• well... back in the day, when I had to chose my first username entering the new world of the internet... i chose the name from a character out of a tad williams novel from my book shelf in front of me and over time it just stuck with me.

• I'm South Korean but when I met person I always tell them this as a my name. Shortened two A. and P. is my actual last names, but I don't wanna reveal it to anyone. Even for South Koreans.
    Origin of the name is simple and not simple short story. There was a white English teacher who call me a Todd, or Toad when I was a primary student. I really don't like how it sounds, but I didn't know how to change the situation, because I don't speak English that time. So I just simply change the place of 'D' and 'T'.

Anyway, Nice to meet you. I'm Dott. Dott Winial.

• @wouldyoukindly Added! Sorry for the horrible delay.

@Hanabi Added! After all this time...

@Jillliann Added! Hooray extra letters!

@Burup Added! So close yet so far.

@PepeElToro805 Added! Huh, how distinct.

@RARMSTAR Added! Thanks for liking it!

@kAb Added!~ Hooray for Soul Calibur!

@jeweloflibra Added! Amber is pretty baller.

@Guthwulf Added! Works well!

@Dott-Winial-A-P Oh dang quite the story. Nice to meet you too, Dott!

• I used to do chatroom roleplays back in the days of AOL and Mazer was one of them. I eventually had him become lead in a series of fantasy stories I wrote. 23 years later and it is still the name I use online.

• Brisingr88 is a reference in the Eragon books and I was born in 1988.

• Played a lot of Shadow of The Ninja or Kage when I was a child, and I love the soundtrack.

• Bam is my nickname since middle school. it's like a "baby speak" of my real name (that's what my friend who came up with it thinks). The numbers are closely related to a (formerly) special person in my life.

• Hi, my first post here but a long time GT/EZA follower and supporter. Phbz because for many years friends called me Phobos and... that's it.

• I was really into Cowboy Bebop and wolves when I was young. Chose it as a name at gametrailers and have kept it ever since without questioning it.

• @parasitepaladin My name is Chris Snow. I have traveled A LOT for work the past 5 years while watching the guys on Twitch and YouTube. Thus the name TravelingSnowman!