EZA: Username list! Explain your username!

• @parasitepaladin Perfectly fine.

• Lexad is my Organization XIII name (an anagram of my name with an X in it) from Kingdom Hearts

• Hero of Lime is a bad pun on the Hero of Time title from the Zelda series. It's been my go to name online for a few years now.

• I used to go by Crimson607 (Crimson being a favorite color). After awhile people gave me the nickname "Crimz" but that was apparently a pretty common name so I put in "Sir" honorific as filler. Crimz has been a nickname I had for more than a decade now.

• nice work on this! thanks for all your efforts

I will just leave this line for my username explanation which you may not get unless you're older and watched SNL (those are the only clues I'll give)

"Have you ever seen a desert rose? Such is the beauty of Mango!"

• Mine is from Norm McDonald standup. Skip to 3:13 and watch to 3:43 or so. ;)

Youtube Video – [03:13..]

• Tokyo Slim is a name I started using when I was a teenager after seeing it in Japan. It sounds like a pool shark or pimp name, but the Tokyo Slim campaign was actually a program Tokyo Metro Govt. came up with to reduce trash. I also go by River Kwai which is a reference to The Bridge on the River Kwai, by one of my favorite directors, David Lean.

• beargreasey, when I was in college, my friend told me to get a better username. So I tried to take beargryllsey as a play on words for Bear Gryllis. I didn't like it, so I changed it to beargreasey.

• Global Moderator

English is Dumb! Consonants are Silent sometimes and often unneeded! so it's kind on an Ironic name because all the Consonants in Silent Consonant are needed.

• Archaios is a technical death metal band from the Dominican Republic. I am not creative so I just pull names from more obscure things I like. In twitch (and some games still) I am Deathmethod, I came up with it in high school and have been trying to move away from it because it sounds tacky to me now.

• Mine is a character from a storyboard I did for my portfolio. It was about a failing, untalented inventor who makes a robot out of a wooden barrel. Hence, "Barrelbot".

• My name is a reference to Bloodborne. In the game it is said that the Hunter has the scent of the moon on him/her.

• Everybody before this post has been added! Again, thank you!

@Mango You're welcome! Thank you for the appreciation!

@TokyoSlim Edited it a bit so it would fit. Does it look alright to you?

• When I first lurked Neogaf, I ran into this topic and it scarred me forever. Decided to share my misery with everyone else.

• Inustar - it's a holdover from my Harry Potter days. I loved Sirius but didn't want to have an obvious fan name. So Inu is japanese for dog, and Dogstar is another name for Sirius.

• I made it up when I signed up for Twitch because all my other usernames were already taken. I wanted people to recognize me both here and in the Twitch chat, so GoshGollyGee it will remain.

Honestly, any of my other usernames would have produced a more exciting story. I especially have quite the tale regarding RazDaz. Your loss, I guess.

• @parasitepaladin Fine by me. Thanks!

• I like Batman and I'm Norwegian, so to show how original I am with my names, I slapped them together.

• Appropriated a name from Megatokyo and replaced the first letter with my first initial. Have a bunch of iterations that I cycle through but they all stem off the same root.

• Thunder Lobster - The name "Thunder Lobster" has passed down through my family for generations. I once asked my Grandfather about it, and he said the meaning was lost to time. In my research I've traced the name to the Anunnaki extraterrestrial species. I'm not sayings it was aliens.... but it was aliens.