EZA: Username list! Explain your username!

• My name is a reference to Bloodborne. In the game it is said that the Hunter has the scent of the moon on him/her.

• Everybody before this post has been added! Again, thank you!

@Mango You're welcome! Thank you for the appreciation!

@TokyoSlim Edited it a bit so it would fit. Does it look alright to you?

• When I first lurked Neogaf, I ran into this topic and it scarred me forever. Decided to share my misery with everyone else.

• Inustar - it's a holdover from my Harry Potter days. I loved Sirius but didn't want to have an obvious fan name. So Inu is japanese for dog, and Dogstar is another name for Sirius.

• I made it up when I signed up for Twitch because all my other usernames were already taken. I wanted people to recognize me both here and in the Twitch chat, so GoshGollyGee it will remain.

Honestly, any of my other usernames would have produced a more exciting story. I especially have quite the tale regarding RazDaz. Your loss, I guess.

• @parasitepaladin Fine by me. Thanks!

• I like Batman and I'm Norwegian, so to show how original I am with my names, I slapped them together.

• Appropriated a name from Megatokyo and replaced the first letter with my first initial. Have a bunch of iterations that I cycle through but they all stem off the same root.

• Thunder Lobster - The name "Thunder Lobster" has passed down through my family for generations. I once asked my Grandfather about it, and he said the meaning was lost to time. In my research I've traced the name to the Anunnaki extraterrestrial species. I'm not sayings it was aliens.... but it was aliens.

• The usernames I use on other forums are even dumber. I want to be one with my inner Japanese girl.

• My name comes from the Book/Movie Trainspotting by Irvine Welsh. I've used it online and in gaming since I can remember :D

• My name is a reference to Ryosuke Takahashi and his White RX7 FC3S, from the Intial D Anime/Manga.

• damn, I am super boring. My name is Steven and my last name is Blomkamp. I told myself I'd appear more professional if I kept it consistent and forward facing across the interwebs (and I'm also all for no anonymity where possible)

• What a coinkiedink! I actually just wrote this out as a little endcap to my first blog post on this forum detailing the game from which my username comes.

The long and short of it is that "Garmore" is the name of a character depicted in four cards from the game Cardfight!! Vanguard. He was the first card I built a deck around in more ways than one; when my friend introduced the game to me a little over four years ago, I used an online client to play against him and built around the first incarnation of Garmore. When the required cards finally came out in the United States and shops around me started carrying them, I built a deck based on the second major incarnation of Garmore, and this particular version served as the centerpiece of all of my main tournament decks for maybe two years or more.

The cards in question are Fang of Light, Garmore and Great Silver Wolf, Garmore.

• Everybody above this post as been added! Thank you all for contributing!

@Saya I wish you luck, good sir.

@AkagisWhiteComet Nice. Sorry to say my knowledge of Intial D is drifting and Night of Fire.

@sblomkamp It's all good. You do you, dude.

@Garmore That, is pretty neat! I love me some card games, even though I don't play them. HOWEVER. that is way too long. And I honestly have no idea what I should do with it. I added to you the list with the be start of that. If that is okay, cool. If not, I'm open for suggestions!

• Qingwudalian, well I am a Chinese and qingwudalian in Chinese means please do not hit my face...I suck in playing competitive games and that is why I use this ID for all those kinda games.

• Banned

@JustCallMeBuddy said in EZA: Username list! Explain your username!:

JustCallMeBuddy, because my nickname is buddy. but buddy is almost always taken.

I'm not your friend, buddy!

Youtube Video

• Jipostus, I came up with it in a drunken haze years ago, when I was still 16 years old. I wish I could tell you more specific answer, but that's all I can remember. Only "good" thing about me drinking back then was this username, so I don't recommend that to anyone.

• Because we're all going to die some day & Irish dark humour .