Final Fantasy XV (Non-story Related Spoilers)

• Banned

I wouldn't say it was that bad. It just dragged on. Especially compared to other chapters which went by way too quick.

• @Art said in Final Fantasy XV (Non-story Related Spoilers):

I wouldn't say it was that bad. It just dragged on. Especially compared to other chapters which went by way too quick.

No it was that bad for me. The game already started to drop in quality around the time you reached Altissia but chapter 13 hit rock bottom. I can't think of a single thing I liked about that chapter. It's not like it added anything to the story or anything either, it could've been cut down to a short cutscene and end it with a bossfight.

• i didnt find chapter 13 hard or anything, nothing in the game was challenging i just found it drug on about 20 mins to half an hour too long

• Just finished this yesterday. Great game but could have been on the level of FF7 if it had more time to flesh out the story.

As for ch13 I kept hearing it was horrible so i went in with very low expectations and it wasnt even that bad. It was just boring and too long.

Anyways jumped right back in, definitely gonna 100%.

Is there a story discussion thread? Was reading though the guide and it had some,interesting and shocking story things

• @Art I was thinking the same. I am abusing the "auto" selection when driving the car. I used manual sometimes, but it doesn't work half the time. I tried to drive into the gas station in duscae, but it wouldn't let me get in to get gas that way. Instead, I had to get out of the car from my parked car, then go to the gas station, press x, and then it would go into cutscene. Very odd. Veeeeeeeery Oooooooddd.

I have been playing Final Fantasy since the Super NES days, I played 3, 4 or 5 depending on the US/Japan differences. Then I not only rented, I also bought Final Fantasy 7, rented 8, bought X, skipped anything between X and XV. Final Fantasy XV would be the first Final Fantasy title I've bought since FFX. Sad, but true. I could not stand the fact that SE took it to MMO/MMORPG route. Gah. Fuck you, SE.

I have been very interested in Final Fantasy Vs XIII since day one. Glad to see it materialize through XV. I loved the demo, but it was a bit choppy here and there, dips here and there.

Honestly, since buying it, been enjoying the game. Love it.

• i will say the post game stuff makes use of the combat systems way better then the main game did

• Banned

@Carlos dude A Realm Reborn is baller as fuck. Its like one big FF fangasm, and a terrific MMO to boot.

• Banned

I'm not a fan of MMO's, but I hear 11 and 14 are both good games for people that are into that particular genre.

• Banned

@Art I'd go as far as to say XIV is the best MMO on the market since the last few WoW expansions have done nothing but ruin the game.

• All this talk about how good XIV is makes me want to give it a try but I've always been more of a solo gamer. MMO's tend to require the company of some other live person and I'm just not down for hanging out with strangers.

MMO's tend to demand more time than I care to give anyway.

And yet...I am still very tempted.

• Banned

@JasonsOrigin You can pretty much solo the vast majority of XIV's content save for duties and raids. It is very singleplayer friendly.

• Banned

I'm kinda upset that we'll never see

Ifrit and Shiva in their original gigantic forms.

• @El-Shmiablo Oh, nice. 🤔