Death Stranding

• It's gone gold

• This post is deleted!

• Good to know a PS+ subscription is not needed for the online features. This made me pre-order the game.

• Cool, this "secret" was finally revealed.

Conan Visits The Offices Of "Death Stranding" Creator Hideo Kojima - CONAN on TBS
    Youtube Video

• That coat rack is sick

• I feel like stuff like this just shows even more that DS is very much a project that Kojima is having a blast with, and he's just fulfilling his wildest nerdy dreams with one heck of a budget. Thinking about it makes me too excited.

• PC version "in early summer of 2020".

• I'm surprised that they announced it right now, I thought they would do it after months after the PS4 release. Great news, nonetheless.

• this was only sony exclusive i wanted on PC and i got it.

• Thanks for the news, so glad I've stumbled on this thread!

Better version for half price is always welcome. And since I'll be playing other games in November anyway, waiting another six months is more than acceptable. Also Sony canceled release of Call of Duty, so not giving my money to censors is also good.

• @b-cell Excited to use it as a sleep aid?

• @el-shmiablo said in Death Stranding:

@b-cell Excited to use it as a sleep aid?

gameplay wise its wait and see. the footage they released was boring but that may not be representation of game.

Trailers looks really cool and its one of the most unique and mysterious game i have seen. thats why im interested in this game.

• Well I'm glad that your opinion on the game has done a complete 180 seemingly for no reason since the last time you spoke about it.
    It must have been the short vignettes detailing the celebrity cameos that really helped change your mind.
    And you know what? You're probably right about the gameplay. The solid hour of uninterrupted footage they released just a few months before release that shows off a large number of gameplay elements probably isn't indicative of what the game is like.

• Youtube Video

Warning. Trailer is very spoilery. I'm talking plot twists, character deaths, etc.

• Wow Death Stranding snuck up on me. November 8th is only next week. I’m still not even 20 hours into The Outer Worlds, haven’t touched COD Modern Warfare even though I’m dying to play it, and now this is already here.

It always feels like an event playing a Kojima game so I will definitely be picking it up Friday morning and pretty much not moving an inch all weekend. What an awesome Fall lineup already.

PLUS sports are in full swing. Too much entertainment and only so many hours in a day.

• @dipset Lol sports are for nerds. What are you, some kind of nerd?
    🤓

But yeah I didn't even realize the game was this close. Unfortunately for my broke ass I'll need to wait a little while, and I suspect avoiding spoilers for the game will be nigh impossible.

• I'm gonna laugh if these expensive Hollywood stars have as few lines as Kiefer Sutherland in MGS5. That character was so awkwardly quiet. There's no way they had them in the recording booth as much as professional voice actors.

I'm not excited. Kojima's last really good game was MGS3, fifteen years ago. The fame changed him creatively. And, personally, I liked his worlds better when the consoles weren't so powerful and he had to make his games more linear and tight.

• I accidentally clicked on the launch trailer on the official PlayStation Youtube channel and now I'm fearing for my chances of dodging spoilers successfully, Youtube recommendations algorithms can be pretty brutal for things like these. Wish me luck, lol.

• @ezekiel The voices are not from the original actors.

• Death Stranding - Easy Allies Review

Youtube Video