Easy Allies Reviews Now on Metacritic

• @suplextrain Exactly, reviews are in the end opinions with different perspectives. You should read many different reviews if you want a broader more accurate idea of a game. Just watching EzA you only get to see one side so looking at other reviews on top of them is beneficial. But saying a reviewer "will not be a trusted review source" because it was different than another reviewer is absurd. I could say the opposite, stating that GameInformer is no longer a trusted reviewer because they gave a lower score than EzA. There are many different reviews out there and you can't say one is wrong. And as Blood pointed out their scale is vastly different than the others, which I love! In the end their reviews are less about some score that part of you just wants to scroll down to see without reading the content of the review. The actual scoring is fairly broad, masterful doesn't mean perfect and a 3/5 decent doesn't mean there is no value (which a lot of people might think if they see a 60/100 as a score).

• GUYS LOOK WHAT I JUST FOUND!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzQsmhp9Auw
    alt text

I think EZA should be proud that of all the publications they could have put up, they have Easy Allies who are under 1 year old. You guys have put this brand out there and people are respecting it because they respect the Allies. It isn't like this is some big budget production at the moment. Somebody at Sony likely knows your work. It's all uphill in 2017!

• So good. :)

• Global Moderator

@GoTaco That is really awesome! having EZA showing up there are a big step in the right direction!