Ni No Kuni II (PC/PS4, March 2018)

• So! What do you all think about the sequel to Ni No Kuni?

• Still need to play the first one, but this look sooo good!

• Looks neat. Haven't played the first one, but I have it downloaded on my PS3, so I'll definitely get around to it before this one comes out.

• It looks interesting as I expected, but considering that Ni No Kuni is terrible in my eyes I'm gonna stay away from it until I get the opinion of like minded people

• Loved the 1st one so I'm excited, if they improve the companion A.I. which really sucked in the 1st game I will probably love this one too.

• Long as the combat is better I'm sold. It was by far the weakest aspect of the original game along with the monster raising.

• I want to love this game because it looks gorgeous...
    But I bought the first one and while I played about 15 hours of it, I never finished it for some reason. I don't know what it was but it didn't keep me interested.

I have a terrible habit of not finishing games, which while a known problem, will still likely not stop me from buying this game if initial reviews are good. I just love that Ghibli style too much.

• I want to play this game just to look at it! I never played the first, but the combat in this looks to be more my style so I might have to pick this up.

• The first Ni No Kuni is in my top 5 of last gen without a doubt, such a charming game while also being an awesome throwback JRPG. I can't wait for this! The epic music and incredible graphics are all there, I can't wait to explore that world map baby.

• cant wait to play this the first is great combing somber themes with jolly visuels

• A little bummed that it looks like there's no more familiar system, but I'm still hyped! The combat looks incredible. The first is one of my all-time favorites, so I can't wait!

• Have to play the first one

• Excited but this trailer is awful. I feel like they had all recorded English dialogue stuffed into this one trailer. Felt like a mess.

• No Studio Ghibi involvement which is considerably disappointing but i'm happy the familiars are gone. They were great but the micro management would get tiring.

• I loved the first game in concept, but it just wasn't much fun to play. I have high hopes for the sequel though. This trailer got me hyped, but I hope the English VO is better when the game's done.

PS: 2017 will be JRPG Nirvana

• The first one let you change between English and Japanese VO and that was basically the entire reason why I bought it. It's now probably one of my favourite games ever.

I don't care about the little changes that might be happening to it, I just want more Ni No Kuni.

• i really liked the first one. The gameplay mechanics like evolving and all that type of jam was too deluded and too complicated tbh. Same goes for the sidequests. I liked the combat, but should streamline it more. Otherwise i loved the story, the characters, the setting and the overall feel to the game

• Excited, hopefully this one doesn't drag at the end like the first. I hope familars have some sort of role even if not in battle

• It's almost So I thought I'd post to this thread again. I am incredibly pumped at the prospect of getting a release date.

Here's the gameplay trailer:

• So many good RPGs this year. Really looking forward to it.

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.