Future Game Sleuth Topic Suggestions...

• Hey Everyone! I hope this is the right place to post this but id like to throw my suggestion in the mix and encourage the community to do the same. I suggest debunking the theory that ICO and Shadow of The Colossus are in the same timeline!

• @TomHauserJr Ico and Shadow Of The Colossus timeline thing is a great suggestion! I wanna see that show!

But man.. finding topics for this show is going to be hard. There are so many things that have been talked to death already, like the ghost girl in pokemon X and Y, or the pendant in dark souls.

• I don't think Game Sleuth is meant for something like that.
    It's meant for finding out if hidden content can be unlocked in a game through exploits by analyzing existing video evidence, not theorizing about story in a fanfiction method.

For example, if there was a secret Shadow of the Colossus level or ending (there's been a 17th Colossus video, but unrelated) that shows a picture of the ICO characters, then that would be relevant to want you want. The theory of ICO and SotC being related, or even if the Zelda timeline is real, or other hooplah, is just fanfiction.

• I'd love to see an episode surrounding the Mt. Chilliad Mural in Grand Theft Auto 5. It is arguably one of the biggest gaming mysteries right now. Can it be solved? Is there anything to be solved? Even if they found no results, Game Sleuth could make an entertaining piece on this

• @Whoaness

I'm no knowledge on the topic but isn't there a tiny hint as to an ICO SOTC connection regarding the ending ?

Baby horns

• All I need out of this show is for Damiani to find out if my childhood friend really had an uncle working at Nintendo

• Easy Ally

@Whoaness said in Future Game Sleuth Topic Suggestions...:

I don't think Game Sleuth is meant for something like that.
    It's meant for finding out if hidden content can be unlocked in a game through exploits by analyzing existing video evidence, not theorizing about story in a fanfiction method.

For example, if there was a secret Shadow of the Colossus level or ending (there's been a 17th Colossus video, but unrelated) that shows a picture of the ICO characters, then that would be relevant to want you want. The theory of ICO and SotC being related, or even if the Zelda timeline is real, or other hooplah, is just fanfiction.

Game Sleuth can cover this type of topic (if SotC and ICO are in the same universe/timeline). Quite honestly, I always thought they were and it was fact, didn't know it was just a theory.

• @Damianicus Yeah but what are you uncovering at that point? If there's nothing hidden ingame, or you're not debunking a faked video, it's not really an investigation, it's just a random youtuber conspiarcy theory rambling.

It would just end up being more like a Retrospective instead, which you might as well put that effort in making a Retrospective, especially when The Last Guardian is coming out and might end up making connections. Another example is that the GT's Zelda Timeline video was it's own thing rather than a Pop Fiction (I don't believe in the Zelda Timeline anyway).

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.