Selective Creation: Dream Up Your Dream Dreamcast List! (Yay for Redundancy!)

• While Nintendo, Microsoft, and Sony have had multiple run throughs with console specific lists, I think it's high time we go back a bit and celebrate Sega and its most beloved system: The Dreamcast!

SO: As always - Quick rule refresher for potential new players:

Here's the breakdown: You've been given the power to green-light 25 games, but here's the catch: these 25 games will be the ONLY games for the Dreamcast to ever exist. What should be the games that make the cut? By giving 25 select titles, you are essentially playing an inverse of Kill Your Babies.

You can only give one title until three people have added after you OR 12 hours have passed since the last overall addition, NOT YOURS, so think really hard about which game should be on the list. It could be your favorite game, or if your favorite is already present, then you can add another you hold dear. Or if you hate the Dreamcast, get to trolling if that makes you happy.

To try to have a little diversity, I'm instituting a TWO per franchise cap. So if two entries of a series get put on the list, a third CAN NOT be added.

Once you have given a game, please keep a running list going for the benefit of the next person that would like to play. Because I'm pitching the game, I will refrain from adding to the list unless absolutely necessary because it would be unfair for me to skew the list in my favor.

And so Allies, what are the 25 essential games that deserve to be reality on the Dreamcast (last worst pun in the world, I promise)?

Have fun!

• Marvel vs Capcom 2........or Everyone Capcom game released on Dreamcast.....which ever one follows the rules

• Marvel vs Capcom 2
    Jet Set Radio

There isn't a single other game that has as much style as JSR. And of course for a Sega game it has an amazing soundtrack. I could listen to Naganuma's work all day.

• Marvel vs Capcom 2
    Jet Set Radio
    Project Justice: Rival Schools 2

I have been waiting for this list. I am going to put so many fun things on it!

• Marvel vs Capcom 2
    Jet Set Radio
    Cannon Spike

Quite possibly the only rare game I own. Wouldn't shell out 100 bucks for it, but worth the price when it came out! Such a....odd cross over.

• Marvel vs Capcom 2
    Jet Set Radio
    Cannon Spike
    Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2

The best version of the best skateboarding game.

• Marvel vs Capcom 2
    Jet Set Radio
    Cannon Spike
    Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
    Shenmue

Yeah, kinda surprised it wasn't the first thing on this list. It was the only game I played on this system.

• Marvel vs Capcom 2
    Jet Set Radio
    Cannon Spike
    Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
    Shenmue
    Samba De Amigo

I had maracas, son.

• Marvel vs Capcom 2
    Jet Set Radio
    Cannon Spike
    Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
    Shenmue
    Samba De Amigo
    Grandia 2

Because why wouldn't I recommend the best Grandia.

• Marvel vs Capcom 2
    Jet Set Radio
    Cannon Spike
    Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
    Shenmue
    Samba De Amigo
    Grandia 2
    Soul Calibur

It's still one of the best fighting games ever. An absolute masterpiece for the Dreamcast. Also, Cervantes is the coolest pirate ever.

• Marvel vs Capcom 2
    Jet Set Radio
    Cannon Spike
    Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
    Shenmue
    Samba De Amigo
    Grandia 2
    Soul Calibur
    Puyo Puyo Fever/Puyo Pop Fever

Puyo Puyo is so, so good, and I'd say Fever is still probably the best.

• Marvel vs Capcom 2
    Jet Set Radio
    Cannon Spike
    Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
    Shenmue
    Samba De Amigo
    Grandia 2
    Soul Calibur
    Shenmue II
    One of the greats, although a lot of people probably prefer the Xbox Version.

• Marvel vs Capcom 2
    Jet Set Radio
    Cannon Spike
    Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
    Shenmue
    Samba De Amigo
    Grandia 2
    Soul Calibur
    Shenmue II
    Power Stone II

The list of 2's continues!

• Marvel vs Capcom 2
    Jet Set Radio
    Cannon Spike
    Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
    Shenmue
    Samba De Amigo
    Grandia 2
    Soul Calibur
    Shenmue II
    Power Stone II
    Typing of the Dead

'nuff said.

• Marvel vs Capcom 2
    Jet Set Radio
    Cannon Spike
    Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
    Shenmue
    Samba De Amigo
    Grandia 2
    Soul Calibur
    Shenmue II
    Power Stone II
    Typing of the Dead
    Sonic Adventure

There are plenty of valid criticisms for this game, but boy, do I love it. I played a lot as a kid, and since I know it inside and out, I can deftly maneuver around the jank, leaving me with a fast, nostalgic, wonderful gem of my childhood.

• @Billy I was thinking about making an announcement along the lines of warning anyone who mentions Sonic Adventure that I would immediately kill it, but this is the greatest Christmas gift of all! I can just hear Ian saying, "Juicy!" right now.

• @SabotageTheTruth I wasn't holding onto hope that Sonic Adventure would make it past the opening volleys anyhow, but you're making this personal! Just know that killing it will mean killing your own, in a sense. How badly do ya want it gone?

Edit: Except you haven't added one yet. Joke's on me...

• @Billy Pretty badly. I didn't realize how much jank the game had until I watched the Game Grumps play through it but eesh... it's rough. However, watching Arin go absolutely insane during the Big the Cat missions might be a bit of a saving grace.

Oh, and yeah, I never owned a Dreamcast so I won't be adding on any entries. This is for No More Heroes. RIP.

• The callousness. The rivalry. The revenge. (Maniacally laughs and twists hands together, watching attentively.)

• @Brannox I should host a list again so you can watch your picks die, you monster.