Dumb Game Monday Discussion

• Was Gemini: Heroes Reborn not voted in the Pantheon?? :O I don't remember.

• Stolen was a bad game for DGM, in the end. It wasn't very streamable either. Luckily it wasn't longer than this, and the use of those cheat codes was a wise choice after a certain point.

But it'll be Fun Game Monday next, was that right? I feel like we need some colour after this. Joy, too.

• Pokepark 2 needs its time to shine.

• It's really great watching Kyle play a game he loves and one I remember really enjoying as a kid. My memory on a lot of the details are hazy so this should serve as a nice refresher. Now if only Mega Man Legends 3 didn't get cancelled, the world would be a better place.

• We could have had Omerta...

This first person flying in Starwinder with those graphics just makes me nauseous, I can't watch it. I don't even remember when this has happened to me before, but boy, what a rough choice you made in that regard. :/ Luckily it doesn't seem to be too long of a game.

• The beginning of this week's Dumb Game Monday having Kyle sing part of "Frontier Psychiatrist" by The Avalanches is everything my day needed.

• Beastly is a great dumb game, it seems. Entertaining for Kyle and so for us too. On the downside the game almost killed Kyle. Like literally. What a moment.

• @Sentinel-Beach said in Dumb Game Monday Discussion:

On the downside the game almost killed Kyle. Like literally. What a moment.

Yeah that was pretty crazy. At first I was like "Haha another Kyle spit-take lol" but then when he started seriously coughing I was like "Oh God!"

• Beastly's gotta get in later on then. That was a good dumb game, just the right amount of entertainment and length for us and Kyle to sit through. Also the shortest credits I think I've ever seen.

• I emailed the sound designer of the game and asked him for more details on the gah sound but sadly he never replied.

• Beastly is the greatest thing I have ever watched. I brought it up with a few of my friend's girlfriends and they all knew about it. Apparently it was a big deal like 10 years ago. I never heard of it but I'm so glad for this Wii game lmao.

• Honestly if you like stupid high school romance films then it's not too bad. Watched it on Netflix last year maybe? It might still be on there.

• How do I vote this masterpiece into the Dumb Game Pantheon? I've never done it before but this game needs to be etched into history.

• @DIPSET
    Once it's time to vote for the next Dumb Game to play Kyle will post a link to the vote for the Pantheon in the same post usually.

• I miss Dumb Game Monday :( .. hope it comes back soon. I understand Box Peek has a bigger priority and its whats being focused on now.. but wouldn't like to see dumb game monday end. Its a genius idea for a stream show.