Recently Completed Games 2016

• I do this on another forum I am a part off but I think it will be a good fit here.
    The idea is simple, whenever you "beat" a game you add a new reply with an updated copy of your list and write a few words about the game you have just beaten.

I also add dates for things like 100% completion/Platinum Trophy Unlocks.

Updates in bold.

January

• The Banner Saga [Steam]
    • Lifline [iOS]

February

• Pokemon X [3DS]
    • Firewatch [PS4]

March

• Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Remastered [PS4]
    • Hitman Go: Definitive Edition [PS4/PS Vita] - Platinum Trophy Unlocked 26/3/16
    • Hitman: Prologue Episode [PS4]
    • Hitman: Paris Episode [PS4]
    • Deadly Tower of Monsters [PS4] - Platinum Trophy Unlocked 24/3/16
    • Tom Clancy's The Division [PS4]
    • Platinum Demo - Final Fantasy XV [PS4]

April

• Bloodborne: The Old Hunters [PS4]
    • Bloodborne [PS4]
    • Game of Thrones Episode 5: A Nest of Vipers [PS4]
    • PaRappa the Rapper 2 [PS4]
    • Bloodborne NG+ [PS4] - Platinum Trophy Unlocked 18/04/15
    • Lylat Wars/Star Fox 64 [Wii U Virtual Console - Originally on N64]
    • Game of Thrones Episode 6: The Ice Dragon [PS4] - Platinum Trophy Unlocked 21/4/16
    • Star Fox Zero [Wii U]

May

• Uncharted 4: A Thief's End [PS4]
    • Pokemon Yellow [3DS Virtual Console - Originally on Gameboy/GB Colour]

June

• The Order: 1886 [PS4]
      alt text

I felt like replaying this again recently so here we are with my second playthrough of The Order completed....

Yep this is going to be one of the most underrated game of this Gen for me. I can understand why it is not for everyone but I really like this game! The setting is great. The story builds nicely and the characters are interesting. I also really enjoy the gameplay, QTEs and all. (I have come to accept that I'm a weird guy who likes his QTEs!) It's not too difficult. It's not too easy. It is just good fun to play.

It also still looks beautiful even if Uncharted 4 has surpassed it in terms of graphical fidelity.

• January

• The Witness [Steam] - AMAZING game! Bought it at release and pulled an all-nighter to beat it in 7 hours with no guide (still need to finish up the last obelisks though)

February

• Gauntlet: Slayer Edition [PS4] - Co-op'ed it with a friend.

May

• Tomb Raider (2013) [PS4] - Finally got to play it. Great game, but I miss the old-school Tomb Raider.
    • Uncharted 4 [PS4] - I promised myself that I would wait so I could concentrate on my studies. But like Nate, I simply couldn't resist going on another adventure.
    • Ether One [PS4] - Got it with PS plus, went from interesting to a horrible buggy mess halfway through. I only finished it for the easy platinum.

My planned games for the rest of the year:

• I am Setsuna
    • Final Fantasy XV
    • The Last Guardian
    • South Park: The Fractured But Whole

• January

• Zelda NES - First time in 10 years or so
    • Zelda LTTP - Same
    • Wind Waker - Yup

February

• XCOM 2 - So many lost operatives...

March

• Dark Souls 3 - 60fps Souls games :heart:

April

• XCOM 2 Alien Hunters DLC - Revenge? No, just more heartache...

May

• Fallout 4 Far Harbor - T'was okay.
    • Overwatch - I know, you can't "complete" it, but damn it I love this game!

June

• (Almost) Witcher 3 - Hopefully I can find time by to finish it by month's end.

• I've completed three games this year.

The Division - It was fun while it lasted, but I haven't picked it up since I completed it. The online seems really barebones and boring.
    Dark Souls 3 - A fantastic end to the series. NK was a serious challenge solo. I must have died 40 times before I beat him. I imagine I'll beat it again on NG+ at some point.
    Uncharted 4 - Beautiful game with amazing voice acting, but ultimately it left me cold with its bland gameplay and terrible pacing.

In the future:

I picked up Battlefield 4 for next to nothing, so I'll play the campaign at some point. I'd also like to give Enter the Gungeon the time it deserves.

• Oh this sounds fun, but I don't remember when I beat Resident Evil 4 this year...

Before May

• Resident Evil 4 [PS2]

May

• DOOM [Steam] - All Steam achievements acquired 5/29/2016

June

• Pokemon Alpha Sapphire [3DS]
      alt text
      I wanted to play a Pokemon game since it is the 20th Anniversary of Pokemon and Sun/Moon is coming out later in the year. So I decided to play the latest Pokemon game which so happens to be a remake, but it felt like a new game because I never played the original Ruby and Sapphire. The game was very enjoyable and the story was decent. Lastly the finale for the Delta Episode was just the most awesome thing I have ever witnessed in a Pokemon game.

• I'm currently in college and don't have a lot of time to play games during the school year. So I really do not think there was anything I had beaten until summer started. But I have 3 games down so far.
    June:

• Bravley Default-beat the standard story mode

• The Adventures of Pip- fun little indie platformer that was on Just Played back in the day. Fun, but has graphical hiccups that can fuck you up.

• Super Mario 3D World-Collected every green star by myself in the main 8 worlds.

• Here are mine:
    January:
    Oxenfree, Blade and soul, The Witness, SWTOR: KOTFE
    February:
    Firewatch, Dragon age: Inquisition, Superhot
    March:
    Paws: A Shelter 2, Prince of Persia 2008, played a lot Trackmania turbo, but didn't finish.
    April:
    DARK SOULS 3!!!!!
    May:
    Fragments of him, Overwatch open beta, Paragon
    June:
    Nero:Nothing remains obscure, hand of fate,

• As someone else mentioned, college took up a lot of my time in the beginning of the year. Hopefully with some more free time in between work I'll be able to finish more games!

January:
    Black Ops III - One of the better Call of Duty games in recent memory. Solid campaign and multiplayer.

February:
    F.E.A.R - Never got around to playing this one when it came out. Great shooter.
    Knights of the Old Republic II - Upon replay, I have decided that I prefer the second KOTOR to the original. It's a masterpiece, with an excellent, dark, compelling story.

March:
    Gears of War: Ultimate Edition - It was really fun to go back through this game, great remaster!

April:
    Just played a lot of Rocket League for the most part.

May:
    Started Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition. Trying to finish but haven't gotten there yet.
    All Non-DLC Rocket League steam achievements on 5/26

June:
    Currently playing The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings for a second time.