Anime! Who's watching what?

• @JamboHyland95 I've been thinking about watching Boruto. I followed the Naruto series for many years and was very attached to it, but I was glad when it ended. I've been hesitant to start Boruto because I wasn't sure how I would feel about it, but I have heard good things.

• @michemagius it's literally the feel good nature of Naruto without all the Shippuden baggage, just a school of ninja kiddos being ninjas.

• Dragon Ball Super is making my (dragon) balls super (sayian) blue. Shit is intense right now! But I can't shake the feeling that

Uni 6 is gonna win and wish all the other unis back or zen-o-sama is gonna bring them all back because it was a fun thing to watch.

• @michemagius Thank you. I will be sure to give it a look when I get the chance.

• Watched the Godzilla anime movie on Netflix yesterday, i like it alot but it's supposed to be a trilogy and there's no date for the second movie.

• Anime is good. It’s too good. Which is why voting for Anime Awards is nearly impossible. I already voted in AnimeTrending’s awards and I’ve pretty much picked who gets my votes for Crunchyroll, but it’s still such a tough decision! Is anyone else having trouble picking their 2017 winners?

Also, the new Lupin III Part 5 info has got me psyched! HeroAca, Food Wars, Persona 5 and Lupin in April, I think I just might explode from excitement!!!

• After playing Psycho Pass, I started watching the anime. It's way more interesting than the game was.

• Just Devilman Crybaby. I'm trying to set down time to watch Blame!

• Ancient Magus Bride and Pop Team Epic are the only shows I watch every week right now, but I’ve been trying to rewatch all of Lupin III Part 2 , and complete YuYu Hakusho. Everyone always told me I needed to see it and I get it now. Nothing feels better than classic shonen.

• Just started watching My Hero Academia, really hooked to it right now. Intense right out of the gate, and continues to impress me with each episode. Currently on episode 7.

• @bam541 It only gets better my dude.

• Happy birthday to best girl Froppy!
    0_1518470270891_ff3a5e8ca682d7289c1f6f9465a765bc.jpg

• It's amazing how good MHA is that a character as good as froppy only manages to be third best girl!!!

anyhow I've been watching JoJo and I think I've said it before, I like it but it doesn't have anything that amazing that makes me compelled to binge it, given that not even halfway done.

I'm also seeing Brave of the Six Flowers which so far is aggresively average and I'm only watching it because they have as one of the few latin american spanish anime in crunchyroll so I'm giving it a shot while doing other stuff.

• @bard91 said:

I'm also seeing Brave of the Six Flowers

bailbailbailbailbailbailbailbailbailbailbailbailbailbail

• I'm currently watching Anime Gataris, Fate/Apocrypha, and Today's Menu for Emiya Family for new(-ish) stuff, Ideon and Legend of the Galactic Heroes for old stuff, and I've been watching Bodacious Space Pirates with my dad, who I've been introducing to anime & manga.

• I just saw a Redline an hour ago. Holy fucking shit this anime is awesome! I just got it today from a store where I put it on special order last week. My God, this film is gorgeous. If anyone plans on watching this awesome racing film, make sure to get the freaking Blu-ray version. This anime is Gurren Lagannn meets Wacky Races meet Speed Racer meets Fast & Furious. Shoot, Redline is better than all the Fast and Furious movies; and I like the Fast and Furious movies (though I never cared for 6 and I don't care for any of the other ones coming after 7).

And the soundtrack. Oh oh, one of the best techno soundtracks ever made.

• @cocage

This anime is Gurren Lagannn meets Wacky Races meet Speed Racer meets Fast & Furious.

I'm sold.

• @bam541 Enjoy my friend.

• I haven't been big into anime. Always loved Studio Ghibli and some classics such as Akira, Neon Evangelion, etc. My newphew got me into Dragonball - so watched a couple of episodes. More open to the genre, especially after Persona 5. Have some random things on watch list such as Psychopass, Cowboy Bebop, Death Note (although struggled after 10 episodes), etc. Hard to prioritize due to volume of choice.

• @wouldyoukindly Cowboy Bebop really is a treat.