Anime! Who's watching what?

• @Griffin
    Koutetsujou no Kabaneri Episode 6 Spoiler

Only watched 6 episodes and thought that big Monster was pretty stupid. Is there more stuff like that in the next episodes or does it go back to normal Kabanes for the rest of the show?

• @Dragonhunter I'll say yes and no to that question.

The story went into a direction I didn't expect and something similar to that big monster appears for a few minutes, but not out of nowhere like it did in episode six. I suggest to continue watching, it'll start to make a bit more sense as it's hard to explain without spoiling anything.

• My internet went out yesterday, so I was rewatching Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. Aokigahara is a hotspot for increasing your height!

• @Minamik That's still one of my favorite anime of all time and probably the anime that has influenced my life the most. I'm waiting for them to finish animating it now that the manga is finally over. Have you seen Joshiraku? It's another adaptation from the same manga-ka, not as good, but still worth watching for the comedy.

• @Mbun Just checked out the first episode. Way too much word play for me. Everything is a gag based on puns.

• Diamond Is Unbreakable is continuing to be a 10/10 adaptation of Part 4. One day I'm gonna get my Steel Ball Run adaptation. ONE DAY

• Currently I'm in between shows. I recently finished a second watch of Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works, though. Those shows kick all sorts of ass, and I've got a minor obsession with the canon at the moment.

• @TheFallen201 said in Anime! Who's watching what?:

Hello my fello Allies since there seem to be a few of us that like to watch anime I figured I'd make a place for us to talk about them here. So let's share what we are watching and if you'd like leave a description of it as well.

Reckon we can combine this with manga sharing and caring or is that better for another thread?

• Bungou Stray Dogs! I'm a literature buff so this anime/manga is a dream come true. (Western Authors just made their debut in the Anime so check it out!)

• @flower_arrangement Honestly probably be a good idea to start up a manga only discussion thread. Cause I'd love to talk about the latest Jojolion, HxH, Berserk and etc., but I know good and well people who only watch the anime versions would be mad about spoilers.

• @Jimmy-Good said in Anime! Who's watching what?:

Recently finished "Your Lie in April" and I must say it was masterful and heartbreaking. Anyone else have a chance to watch it? I'd love to chat about it. Other than that, I really got into the Fate Stay:Night/Unlimited Bladeworks on Netflix. Such a gorgeous anime (forgive me if someone else already wrote these down).

I watched "Your Lie in April" just before I went to Japan this spring. It had me tearing up a little. While in Tokyo I ended up going to the Yamaha store and purchased myself my first electric violin. I suppose I was inspired by the show and especially the music!

edit I guess I didn't answer the original question. Right now I'm watching Hunter X Hunter and Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood. Basically catching up with stuff on Netflix before I re-sub to Crunchyroll.

• @Demmue That is so cool! Isn't it interesting how art can inspire more art in such a way? That anime had me pretty emotionally wrecked, but I think it is a good watch regardless of what you think of this medium as a whole. Envious that you got to go to Japan! What was your favorite thing there?

• I've been catching up on Gintama. About to start the Shogun Assassination Arc.

• @Erik any of the studio Ghibli is great, my fav is Ponyo but like i said its hard to go wrong with them.

• Right now on season 2 of Sailor Moon Crystal. This has been a nostalgic blast from the past to say the least. I have My Hero Academia as my next anime to watch

• I'm on a bit of anime break after One Punch Man S1, currently waiting on ONE's latest manga to anime adaptation Mob Psycho 100 in July. Not a huge anime watcher nowadays.

• Just finished watching Ushio and Tora which was pretty great. Re:Zero is the only currently running show that has my attention now, it's soooo good.

• I think the last few I watched were One Punch Man S1, Attack On Titan S1, and Sword Art Online S2.

Thinking about starting Death Note or Casshern, which someone gifted to the Allies and I'd never heard of before. I don't really keep up with a lot of Anime these days. I only have so many hours in the day!

• I've been watching From The New World, super weird atmosphere in that anime.
    Also watching Your Lie in April and Durarara which is a trip.

I have such a massive backlog on Crunchyroll, it's daunting. There's even more titles getting announced too! I will of course make room for the new Berserk when it's out.

Oh yeah, I've totally fallen behind on One Piece, again..